Big Central Florida Bucks

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Florida does have some nice deer in certain areas .

You need to keep that to yourself before all the Florida hunters go down there and lease up all the land.

7 point

Hunting is not why our land prices are high is because of development urban sprawl most folks I run into now days are from the north I dont run into many Florida natives any more.

Jim Boyd

Yep. Don't want all the Florida hunters leasing up all them awesome Florida deer woods. Lease prices will go through the roof!

Does not matter if it is GA natives crying about FL hunters, or FL fishermen crying about GA fishermen....

.....or __________ hunters crying about _________ hunters (just fill in what you want to cry about)

At the end of the day it is grown men crying.

Beats all I have ever seen.

You do what you do and I do what I do and agree that we are grown men - and all will be ok.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Does not matter if it is GA natives crying about FL hunters, or FL fishermen crying about GA fishermen....

.....or __________ hunters crying about _________ hunters (just fill in what you want to cry about)

At the end of the day it is grown men crying.

Beats all I have ever seen.

You do what you do and I do what I do and agree that we are grown men - and all will be ok.

That's easy for you to say. My wife is from Clearwater Beach. With all this talk about big bucks in Florida, next time we are down at the beach I'll have to listen to her complain about all the hunting blinds taking up lounge chair space.

We probably won't even be able to get a hotel room.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
You need to keep that to yourself before all the Florida hunters go down there and lease up all the land.

Just for clarification, the above post was a JOKE. Maybe it wasn't funny(it was to me), but it was a joke nonetheless.

Is "nonetheless" the only triple word "compound" word?

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Nevertheless is also a 3compound.