Big Ducks? Where are they?

rapid fire

I hunted my swamp on Sunday morning before church and killed a few woodies, but saw only 2 mallards. I usually see at least about a dozen on a bad day. Is anyone else seeing any big ducks?

rapid fire

QuackAddict,
Is that your swamp on 316 about a mile before you get to the redlight? The only redhead I have ever seen was in that little swamp on the right.

GAGE

GONetwork Member
In Greene Cty.

Some of the other guys in my club have killed a few mallards, teal, woodducks and a couple mergansers but all I have seen that was not in the upper atmosphere has been woodies but I have seen a lot of them! :cool:

The only mallards I have seen were up in the clouds (close to thirty of them) and headed to another swamp up the creek! To see that many was AWESOME!

Arkansas in January so we will see what happens!

Gage

rapid fire

QuackAddict, It seems like the swamp is on the South side of 316 just before you get to the redlight where Bethlehem is. I haven't been through there in a while, but it seems like there is a citgo station at the South East corner.

Just talked to a friend from Arkansas and he said they are finally getting some ducks. I might just have to make the wife mad in January and head that way.

QuackAddict

Rapid fire,
I saw a few mallards in there the other day. I have no idea who owns it but I would like to find out. :shoot: