BIG hogs

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Nice hogs , mount you one of the green kill lights to your feeder and give them a few weeks to get use to it . I bought a handheld/ gun mount one first and I killed a couple with it but they wasn’t standing still , the feeder mounted motion lights work great

flyrod444

I've been using solar powered green led lights made to stick in the ground along your sidewalk. Bought them off Amazon for cheap. You have to come up with a way to mount them on a tree or a pole. I have four mounted on a pole and they have been working for 3 years now. On low sitting they come on at dusk every night and stay on past 2:00 am. Killed many pigs under them and three coyotes.

frankwright

I bought four HMCITY brand solar lights from Amazon. They were $31 delivered.
I have used this type light with pretty good success on pigs before at the feeders.
I cover them with green headlight film I also get on Amazon.
I have used three different lights depending what I can get a deal on and they have all worked well. They come on when they detect motion. Pigs don't seem to mind them as I have pictures of them feeding with the lights on and I have killed them under the lights.
This is a picture of me testing one by my deer target in pure dark!

Attachments

• Pig Lights 2020.jpg
    Pig Lights 2020.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 40

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
There’s a solar powered light at that feeder but it doesn’t work anymore. I need a new one for sure.

flyrod444

I bought them off Amazon for under $30.00 a pair. The led lights are green when they come on. Here is the brand to search for. Copy and past it in a amazon search to find them.

T-SUNUS Solar Spotlight, IP65 Waterproof 4 LED Solar Lights Wall Light

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I bought them off Amazon for under $30.00 a pair. The led lights are green when they come on. Here is the brand to search for. Copy and past it in a amazon search to find them.

T-SUNUS Solar Spotlight, IP65 Waterproof 4 LED Solar Lights Wall Light
Will do. Thx

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
My largest to date, 340 pounds. I took out 28 hogs this last deer season. Trap and shooting from stands. I'm 5 11 at 225 for comparison.

Attachments

• Bar340.jpg
    Bar340.jpg
    401.9 KB · Views: 23