Bigfoot sighting in Smoky Mountains

turkeykirk

My brother and I talked about renting something like this 40 years ago and taking it up to Cade’s Cove in the Fall. Was gonna put it on and run across the loop road at sundown as all the cars where driving looking at the deer. Guess it’s a good thing that didn’t work out.:rofl:FE3BB0F1-9EC3-4DF0-9171-E909F016B7C9.jpeg

Reactions: Dub

ucfireman

My brother and I talked about renting something like this 40 years ago and taking it up to Cade’s Cove in the Fall. Was gonna put it on and run across the loop road at sundown as all the cars where driving looking at the deer. Guess it’s a good thing that didn’t work out.:rofl:View attachment 1001495
Wonder what kind of trouble you would get in? Seems like no law would be broken. would be fun.

Tom W.

Unless they'd call it disturbing the peace. And you know that you can legally carry in the GSMNP.......so some crazy would likely take a shot at you,...

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
My brother and I talked about renting something like this 40 years ago and taking it up to Cade’s Cove in the Fall. Was gonna put it on and run across the loop road at sundown as all the cars where driving looking at the deer. Guess it’s a good thing that didn’t work out.:rofl:View attachment 1001495
Where do you rent one of these? ASking for a friend

turkeykirk

Where do you rent one of these? ASking for a friend

We were gonna rent it from a costume rental place that used to be in Atlanta years ago.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I was thinking more like walking in front of a couple cameras at the hunting club.

LTZ25

I thought I spotted him Wednesday on hwy 16 about half a mile west of the river that comes out of lake Jaxson , about 10;45 a m , he's coming out of woods with head to toe dark camouflage with back pack and bedroll , even had a face mask , wife did not see it and I did not see it/him until I was next to him .

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
We have a special thread for this type of info. Kind of a Cleaning House for BF sightings, if you will.

danielk

Considered placing one of these full size statues peeking out from the bushes in my yard to scare the crap out of people passing by. However as you could imagine this idea was quickly shut down by the wife. Probably for the better.

Bigfoot+The+Garden+Statue.jpg

source: http://www.gardenandpatiohomeguide.com/bring-home-the-beast-with-a-bigfoot-statue/