Biggest, fastest, toothiest fish I've ever caught out of a kayak.

PROLINE JIM

That's a good King. Congrats on landing him in a yak! Those teeth are scary enough in a big boat with a gaff and help. Great Job!!

FishingAddict

Thanks, guys.

Proline Jim- yeah, the one thing I had going for me in regards to his teeth is that I had my hands on his tail and my legs wrapped around him, and his teeth far from me....he was not going anywhere!

It was kinda weird to feel the life drain out of him. After he stopped moving, his whole body just kinda vibrated like a cell phone- off and on for about 3 minutes. Felt kinda bad for him, even though I knew he was not feeling anything at that point.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Nice Fish! But.....I've been watching Shark Week all week and there is no way you'd get me out there in that plastic serving tray!!!:rofl:

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have caught kings like that from a big boat!!........I can only Imagine the Slay ride you had in a yak!!:biggrin2:

Congrats on a job well done!!:cool:..............I would have been a little nervous with all them teeth in a yak!!:bounce:

FishingAddict

Thanks, guys.

I hear ya about the plastic serving trey. Shoalbandit saw a 10-12 footer check out his boat every day he was out the last time he went. I was more worried about a shark bum rushing a fish while it was boat side than anything.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Thanks, guys.

I hear ya about the plastic serving trey. Shoalbandit saw a 10-12 footer check out his boat every day he was out the last time he went. I was more worried about a shark bum rushing a fish while it was boat side than anything.

10-12 foot what???!!! To quote a famous line, "we need a bigger boat!" What do ya'll think it was, a bull or a tiger maybe?

FishingAddict

I don't remember what he said when I asked him. He either could not tell, or it was not a bull or a tiger...cause that would have stuck in my mind, since they are a bit more aggressive than others.