Bill Clinton Campaigning for Lieberman

dixie

roughly 10,000 terrorist now trying to dominate 27 million people is no reason at all to keep on fighting, right lin? I don't even want to think what would happen in the US if there was even a hint of the risk of what could have have happened there, could happen here, and announced the day before a national election. Those folks went to the polls and voted in the face of danger three different times and risked being killed for it, Would American citizens take the same risk "just to vote"? The reason W went to war was to remove saddam, you say the Presidents wrong? the President as no choice but to fight the terrorist that would replace him. Lieberman told the truth about what he saw there and others do to, too bad the usedtobemainstream media choses not to report any of the successes the but only more of the same old bush bashing, one good thing tho, they think that W's running for office again and have no plans to offer the US!! ROFL

I can't make much sense of this. Maybe an edit would help?

Actually, I think it went under my head. ;)

dixie

yes, either way, when the truth or doing the right thing is involved, those things always goes in a direction well away from a liberals head.