Billy Berger to be on Discovery Channel July 28th.

billyberger

HEy guys,

Just wanted to let ya'll know that I will be on Discovery Channel's new survival show called Naked and Afraid. My episode airs on Sunday, July 28th at 10 p.m. I'm having a viewing party at Atkins Park Bar and Grill in Smyrna for anyone who wants to come watch the show with me and my friends. Restaurant will be reserved from 7:30 p.m. until whenever we decide to leave. so you can come early, grab dinner, have a drink or two, mingle, and then watch the show when it airs. Immediately after the show there will be live music. They don't close to late, so I'm probably gonna be there for a while partying with everyone there!

Here's a link to a sneak peek trailer on Discovery Channel's website. You'll see me in a few of the clips:

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/naked-and-afraid/videos/sneak-peek-naked-and-afraid.htm

Skunkhound

I heard ya on the radio the other day. This sounds like a really cool show. I'll be sure to check it out.

dpoole

Looks like Billy could have got his buddy Mr Dan Spires a part :cheers:

Jake Allen

I am looking forward to seeing how a primitive skills person with Billy's talent handles this 21 days. I have watched the other episodes and enjoyed them.
I hazard a guess he will do just fine. Tomi and I saw Billy the Sunday before he was leaving to film this.
He has my respect, and regards to put himself on the line.

bam_bam

I have been watching the show also and look forward to forward to it.

Ancient Obsession

So far I've seen th make a fire and manage to eat a turtle, a couple lobsters, some minnows, and a sea urchin. I expect he will be able to do that and then some.

stick-n-string

Walking around the woods like that will really make you pay attention to those high growing briers if ya know what I mean!

bigblocktransam

Just out of curiosity.. I have often wondered.. Do they compensate you in any way for your performance? I'm not asking how much if they do. Just wondering if there any compensation at all? Or is it just personal satisfactory. Otherwise, I love the show, my wife and I both watch it every Sunday night.

bigblocktransam

So far I've seen th make a fire and manage to eat a turtle, a couple lobsters, some minnows, and a sea urchin. I expect he will be able to do that and then some.

My thoughts as well! I know it would be extremely tough and takes a physical and mental toll, but I feel in some of the circumstances I have seen, I feel I could have ate a little better! Turn me loose in Oglethorpe county with a pocket knife, I'd have armadillo stew in no time haha!

bronco611

can't wait to see this episode!! Have been following all the shows and I have even been able to get my wife to watch and see enjoys it also. I hope Billy can make a big impression on the tv network LOL. All kiddin aside I am interested to see how they will do in LA. I lived in Baton Rouge for 2 years and fished there a lot and let me tell you it is HOT!!!!!

You did good Billy other than building shelter on the ground in a swamp. No seriously - most folks have no clue what happens to their minds and bodies in that situation - you Really did great! Kudos!

TNGIRL

Jeff and I really enjoyed watching it!!!! It gave you a chance to talk about what to do, what not to do and a lot of the in between stuff. They both did great!!!!!:D

Munkywrench

Remind me to stay away from the Berger diet when it becomes a fad. Great job guys. I know that took far more than any physical skill or primitive know how.

Skunkhound

Great show. It was nice to see them take some chances, build some tools, and hunt. Most survivalist experts will teach you how to stay alive a few days till you're rescued, but 21 days is crazy. I have a lot of resect for all the teams. Hope there's a second season.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Good job, Billy! I'm sure that was a tough trip, especially what with having to hear every five minutes: "Oh Biiiilllllllyyyyyyy.....there's a snoike! Oh Biiiiiiillllllyyyyyy........" :bounce: