Black coyote

Fork Horn

here's a clip of the one I keep getting. At least I assume its one.

(Columbia county)
Looks like a good one. You also seem to have good sound on your video. I have several Moultrie cameras and although the sounds works, it's not nearly that loud. It's actually hard to hear.

alwayslookin

Looks black to me. Only one I've ever seen was in KY and was with another normal colored yote. It was daylight so no mistaking the color.

Seems quite a few guys here have gotten them on camera at one time or another.

Fork Horn

It was almost day light...... but still no luck but good footage any way.

I’m curious how your posting your videos. I’ve had trouble getting videos posted in the past and have had to use YouTube. Any suggestions as to what I’m doing wrong?

Anthony61

BANNED
I have a Vimeo account. Its not free like youtube. I upload the videos then paste the link here in a topic. the forum automatically formats it as a playble embedded player. It recognizes most common video hosting sites like youtube, etc.

I chose Vimeo because I believe the quality is better on the resulting uploaded video but you do pay a fee. for me it was more important to have better quality than to be free. Keep in mind when you upload the video the site re-encodes the video, normally in a poorer quality to save space. Facebook is terrible about this. the videos uploaded directly to FB look grainy, however I will upload it to my Vimeo account then post a link to the video on Facebook and everyone gets t see it in more high def.

Fork Horn

I have a Vimeo account. Its not free like youtube. I upload the videos then paste the link here in a topic. the forum automatically formats it as a playble embedded player. It recognizes most common video hosting sites like youtube, etc.

I chose Vimeo because I believe the quality is better on the resulting uploaded video but you do pay a fee. for me it was more important to have better quality than to be free. Keep in mind when you upload the video the site re-encodes the video, normally in a poorer quality to save space. Facebook is terrible about this. the videos uploaded directly to FB look grainy, however I will upload it to my Vimeo account then post a link to the video on Facebook and everyone gets t see it in more high def.
Thanks for the explanation. I wondered and now I’m glad I ask. Your videos are sharp.