Blackbeard Island Oct. 2019

rapid fire

Looks like I will be making the trip back to the island this year. It has been far too long. I think I will even start shooting the recurve again. Anyone interested in going hit me up. There is 3 of us going so far. Mark 770-826-4975

rapid fire

Not quota. Have to buy a $25 refuge permit. No ferry so you have to take a boat or hire a boat to the island. If you take a boat you cant bank it. Have to moore it.

Rich Kaminski

I want to go, but don't have anyone to go with. I have 2 tents, 2 cots and an old coleman cook stove that may and may not work (LOL). Let me know if I can get together with someone and go.

Clipper

I went to Ossabaw in October and the sand knats ate me alive. Will they be that bad on Backbeard too? I've been wanting to hunt Blackbeard but wouldn't want to experience what I got a Ossabaw again.

rapid fire

I want to go, but don't have anyone to go with. I have 2 tents, 2 cots and an old coleman cook stove that may and may not work (LOL). Let me know if I can get together with someone and go.
Rich, my boat is full but we still have plenty of time so hopefully some others will chime in and y'all can get a group to charter a boat across.