bluegills

injun joe

Gone But Not Forgotten
Caught about 12 keepers and some smaller on Monday with Sheldon. They weren't really biting like I expected but we found some. The ones that did take, hit like freight trains.

Attachments

• Sheldon 004 (600 x 402).jpg
    Sheldon 004 (600 x 402).jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 396
  • Sheldon 001 (600 x 402).jpg
    Sheldon 001 (600 x 402).jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 473
  • Sheldon 003 (600 x 402).jpg
    Sheldon 003 (600 x 402).jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 394

Jarred

Nice catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toxic

Nice fish, makes me start itching for the weekend

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Nice gills! Thanks for sharing pics.

TJay

That is some of my favorite fishing right there, and dang good in the frying pan.

Fletch_W

Banned
I have a flyrod and a jonboat, what are some tips/flies to catch bream in ponds and lakes? I ran into one guy (who posts on ngto) at a lake nearby who was using a cheap little foam spider type thing, he had a stringer full. Thanks!

injun joe

Gone But Not Forgotten
Foam spiders are good, as well as popping bugs and streamers. Sometimes big dry flies are deadly on bream and bass. Go around the full moon and bream bed in shallow (relatively) water. They are much easier to prospect for than trout and it generally won't take long for you to find them.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Fish are real nice but what you riding in? Hummm? Looks like a wooden boat. If so we need some pics of the boat.

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Fish are real nice but what you riding in? Hummm? Looks like a wooden boat. If so we need some pics of the boat.

Good eating size fish right there! X2 on pics of that boat!!!! I like that wood!

injun joe

Gone But Not Forgotten
Twenty two........... I didn't figure it was more than a dozen or so. Sounds like a fish story. Pictures of the wooden boat to follow.......

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I bet those were fun on a flyrod! Nice fish too!