Bogfoot

joshwesley

STIlLL BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
all i need yall to do is what yall been doing most of your lives, sit in a stand and look and listen real quiet like.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
all i need yall to do is what yall been doing most of your lives, sit in a stand and look and listen real quiet like.

That`s what you do when you`re hunting.

madsam

Is there a finders fee ? I may be due some upfront. I do know where a armadillo the size of a 5 gallon bucket resides...

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I see some "selective thinning" of members shortly . . :eek::LOL:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Been doing that for half a century, and I haven't seen any bigfeets?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I do. Never seen one, nor any sign of such a thing. Personally, I don`t believe in em. But, I don`t believe in UFO`s either.
I believe there are flying objects people see that are unidentified. I just don't believe that they have aliens driving them. :)

joshwesley

STIlLL BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
me and my brother watched a disc hovering over pine trees one morning, lights going around it, no sound, ab 100 feet across.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
me and my brother watched a disc hovering over pine trees one morning, lights going around it, no sound, ab 100 feet across.
Why would an alien spacecraft need lights? If you're traveling at >light speed through the universe, you would be outrunning your headlights anyway. Our space shuttles didn't have headlights. Neither did our Saturn V moon rockets. If you can figure out intersteller travel, you can probably figure out how to avoid other aircraft without running lights.