Bogfoot

joshwesley

STIlLL BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Greetings gentlemen and the rest of you, i am in search of class a accounts of bigfoot, class a being a visual sighting, you could call them bigfeets, bigfootses,bigfeetses,bigfootsuses,bigfeetsuses. I need eyes and ears, boots on the ground, i have a whole team here, i'm delighted.?

Attachments

• 81ilt7uHgUL._SL1500_.jpg
    81ilt7uHgUL._SL1500_.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Greetings gentlemen and the rest of you, i am in search of class a accounts of bigfoot, class a being a visual sighting, you could call them bigfeets, bigfootses,bigfeetses,bigfootsuses,bigfeetsuses. I need eyes and ears, boots on the ground, i have a whole team here, i'm delighted.?
I too are in search ? of this 9’ foot tall beast that weighs over 600 pds.
Think I’ve came close a time or 3. My best clue was while I was in a swamp, I could smell the wet beast. Then all of a sudden a rock comes flying in. Big rock. Then u could heard the crashing of trees and big splashes as it hit swamp holes. A shiver went up my spine and the hair on my neck stood up. What a rush !
So @joshwesley what part of Ga. are you in right about now ?

joshwesley

I read on here there was sign of bear on yuchi wma, i saw a glimpse of a bear a couple of times on the old 301 highway which is a trail now right across the sav river in sc, (burton ferry bridge).

joshwesley

went from being dry to really wet, just look at that data.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210610-070201_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210610-070201_Samsung Internet.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 36

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I can put you in touch with someone I think you would be interested in talking to.

joshwesley

I would just like to take a moment and use this social platform to make a friendly reminder that if you pack it in , pack it out, please don't litter, i keep a roll of trash bags under the back seat of my truck myself, thank you and God bless.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
went from being dry to really wet, just look at that data.

I would like it on record that even though I am north of you and we have gotten some rain recently the water levels down your way aren't my fault. All of mine goes in to Kiokee Creek then NE into the Savannah well above Augusta.

I carry trash bags in my vehicles too. That's a great idea.

I have never seen a foot bigger than a size 15 and I have only seen one of those. Sorry, no hollering down in the swamp; no tree knocking; no rocks on the roof in the night, nothing but the stories from others that might suggest a Bigfoot.

CarolinaDawg

You won’t have to travel far to find Bigfoots. He lives in the woods at the bomb plant right across the river from you. Once he was found to be living there the government took the land and built the so called “SRS” to ensure he would hidden from the rest of the world. The Lizard Man learned of the security Bigfoot was enjoying and moved in with him in the late 80s.

joshwesley

if you're trying to joke just know i know what you're saying as far as them being out there is true, we may have accidently slipped in there one day but 300 square miles is a big area, yall should go on bfro and check out ft stewart counties, tattnall and long, check out fort gordon county, richmond.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Tell us about this team of yours, what kind of folks are on your team, or are you searching for a team? Or just mighty curious about the topic?