Staff member
You`re proceeding along sound lines. :)

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
972DB7B7-41E2-44B2-8A0E-F65CC6F74D29.gif

joshwesley

STIlLL BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
we need to build a wall around california, when the water supply is gone, no drinking water and no water for power we don't need them flocking east, Lord knows how many democrats and liberals are out there, breaks me out in a cold sweat.

joshwesley

wait a minute....this did turn into a music thread.....wait a minute, do we have someone in here with special Abilities?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Nuthin special about what I do, but whatcha need?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
wait a minute....this did turn into a music thread.....wait a minute, do we have someone in here with special Abilities?
I can probably play Enter Sandman on a banjer.

joshwesley

ok, so i have a special ability, i started noticing it when i was about 14 and it got stronger the older i got, it's a blessing and a curse really, well anyway my special ability is the ladies can't resist my southern charm, i know it sounds crazy but it's true, if they look into my eyes that's it they are under my spell, but i always treated the ladies with respect, if a young lady drank too much and was sick i would go get her a cup of water(assured her friend i didn't put anything in it sincerely) because that's someones daughter, sister, one day she will be someones mother, i did that expecting nothing in return, just the feeling of doing something good for a stranger.

joshwesley

sleep with one eye open, gripping your pillow tight, exit light, enter night, take my hand were off to never never land heh! heh! (guitar solo)

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
sleep with one eye open, gripping your pillow tight, exit light, enter night, take my hand were off to never never land heh! heh! (guitar solo)
If you play it on a banjer, you have to say "piller" instead of pillow.