Bomb Crater Boogie Thanksgiving week

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Going to Ecofina the week of Thanksgiving.
Been marking some of the bomb holes on previous trips and think they will pay off now that the water has cooled.

Caught this 20" gag in one a few months ago and I think bigger ones will move in as it cools.
1636742547712.png

slow motion

Going to Ecofina the week of Thanksgiving.
Been marking some of the bomb holes on previous trips and think they will pay off now that the water has cooled.

Caught this 20" gag in one a few months ago and I think bigger ones will move in as it cools.
View attachment 1116291

Good luck Mr. Kansas. How deep? I ask because I wonder if a few of the holes I know of might have the odd grouper. Been wondering also if you have left the St. Marks area? Not my business of course but thought it a giant pain just to get out of sharing a sip of fire water with me. Not like you promised or anything.

notnksnemor

Good luck Mr. Kansas. How deep? I ask because I wonder if a few of the holes I know of might have the odd grouper. Been wondering also if you have left the St. Marks area? Not my business of course but thought it a giant pain just to get out of sharing a sip of fire water with me. Not like you promised or anything.

The holes I'm concentrating on are 12 to 16' deep with 4 to 5' around them.
We've caught several grouper this size and some 16+" sea bass so I don't think it's an oddity.
Yeah, I had a disagreement with the new owners of Shell Island Fish Camp and hauled my camper to Ecofina.
I'm only 30 minutes farther away and you're still welcome anytime.

slow motion

The holes I'm concentrating on are 12 to 16' deep with 4 to 5' around them.
We've caught several grouper this size and some 16+" sea bass so I don't think it's an oddity.
Yeah, I had a disagreement with the new owners of Shell Island Fish Camp and hauled my camper to Ecofina.
I'm only 30 minutes farther away and you're still welcome anytime.
Will try to make it over some time when you're around. I hear good things about Ecofina but the rocks sound a bit treacherous.

notnksnemor

Will try to make it over some time when you're around. I hear good things about Ecofina but the rocks sound a bit treacherous.

Your boat is perfect for Ecofina.
I have to take it real easy with the tuna trawler.

slow motion

Had to postpone for a week.

Son got a cold.
Times up brother. Inquiring minds want to know, as they say. Hope you were successful. Gonna try to catch a trout or two west of you. Haven't forgotten about a sip 'o whiskey one day.

notnksnemor

Times up brother. Inquiring minds want to know, as they say. Hope you were successful. Gonna try to catch a trout or two west of you. Haven't forgotten about a sip 'o whiskey one day.

Still haven't made it down.