Bow strings

Hillbilly stalker

I’ve never had a problem killing animals with a factory string. Never. I strickly bow hunted for several years and killed a ton of deer and other varmints. I’ve shot Mathews bows and now a Mission, I believe they use Zebra strings. The only time I’ve had peep sight/ string twist problems was 25 years ago when I shot a PSE. I’m sure they have improved. That’s not a jab at PSE, I had several back in the day and have not shot the newer models. No way I’d pay the price of new buss cables and strings just for the pretty colors.

bullgator

Good custom. Some folks think they’re custom string makers, but their hobbyists. Don’t get me wrong, some of those guys make awesome strings but QC can vary from person to person. ArcheryTalk is a good place to start looking.

ssramage

Recently ordered my first ever set of custom strings that should be arriving today. Went with catfish after a lot of research on AT. Custom is about the same price as factory from what I saw.

countryboy27012

FYI... 60X is having a sale on strings now.

Promo code: LOVEDAD

Expires 6/10/20

South Man

I only use Jeff at JBK Strings up in Maine. For the money, he can't be beat and he's a nice guy.
I am on staff with him and his strings are the best I have ever used! I was with Vaportrail for years and have used others and Jeff's are top notch!

Kris87

I am on staff with him and his strings are the best I have ever used! I was with Vaportrail for years and have used others and Jeff's are top notch!

I should be on staff with him as many sets as I've ever bought from him and guys I've done work for. :)

Buckfever

Thanks gentleman. I've got to get mine replaced and will probably go with JBK, so now the search is for a good bow tech near me. My last tech is selling land now instead of working on bows.