Bowl season Pickems final scores 2022

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Well, the bowl games are over for 11 months when we can do this again. As in previous years it has been hard to predict which team would be at full strength and show up.

A couple of notes from the spread sheet. SinclairDAWG71 had a quadfecta with 4 4’s.

Mudducker lost his race to the bottom against elfiii by 2.

Huntfish made a strong showing in set 4 with a 7 to follow up a poor one in set 3. Oh what could have been.

If anyone cares, the winner is mguthrie with 24.

Antharper 5 17

Arrow3 5 22

BassRaider 5 22

Benellisbe 5 17

Bilgerat 3 18

BrowningSlayer - 9

Bullgator 3 18

Chris 195 7/8 6 18

Cool Hand Luke 3 19

Ddgarcia 3 16

Elfiii 5 17

Formula1 4 21

Gacowboy 5 20

Georgiadawgs44 5 21

Gobbleinwoods 3 19

Huntfish 7 18

Jimbo4116 6 22

Johnnyk2000 5 15

Knotmuch 5 20

MadSnooker 3 17

Mguthrie 5 24

Mudducker 5 19

Racedude45 4 15

Rackmaster 4 14

Resica 6 22

Rhbama3 5 14

Savannahkelly 5 16

SinclairDAWG71 4 16

SpotandStalk 3 20

Tail Chaser 4 18

Tblank 4 21

Toolmkr20 5 18

Whitefeather 3 21

If you have forgotten this is the prize list for which helped keep it interesting:

Ddgarcia. Assorted ham in honor of KyDawg

Antharper. $25 gift card

Chris 195 7/8. $25 gift card bowl season

Rhbama3. Jerky, paracord, and crappie jigs

Cool Hand Luke $25 BPS gift card

Benellisbe engraved cutting board

Bullgator $25 Victoria Secrets card

Bilgerat a BenFranklin half dollar

Jimbo4116 $25 gift card

Georgiadawgs44. BBQ sauce and rub

Browning Slayer $25 BPS gift card

Whitefeather. Bottle of homemade muscadine wine

MudDucker

Staff member
Ok, so elfiii and I both only got 5 right, but I was wrong more times than him, so does that mean i won the bottom of the barrel or not?

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Mudducker lost his race to the bottom against elfiii by 2.
When y'all are ready to up your game, I'm available. Gonna cost ya though. Easy I may be but I ain't cheap to be sure.

@mguthrie Congratulations. PM me your address and I'll get your prize shipped asap

MudDucker

Staff member
When y'all are ready to up your game, I'm available. Gonna cost ya though. Easy I may be but I ain't cheap to be sure.

@mguthrie Congratulations. PM me your address and I'll get your prize shipped asap

Well, my game only gets upped when there is money on the line. Back when I bet, I ran about 85% correct. Now I just look at ESPN and one other service, laugh and make my pics. I stated when I started this one that I was trying to beat elfiii to the bottom and I think I won ... unless video replay says otherwise. :bounce:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I need an address also , congrats and thank y’all for keeping up with this craziness ! Go Dawgs

benellisbe

Congratulations @mguthrie. send me a PM so we can discuss your cutting board and I can get it engraved and mailed out ASAP.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Ok, so elfiii and I both only got 5 right, but I was wrong more times than him, so does that mean i won the bottom of the barrel or not?

No. I whipped you fair and square. My only regret is I did not finish at the very bottom of the pile. I must redouble my efforts next year. :bounce:

Congratulations on the win Guth. With all the opt outs, portal penguins and injuries picking winners has become a challenge but you got 'r dun.:rockon:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
No. I whipped you fair and square. My only regret is I did not finish at the very bottom of the pile. I must redouble my efforts next year. :bounce:

Congratulations on the win Guth. With all the opt outs, portal penguins and injuries picking winners has become a challenge but you got 'r dun.:rockon:
At least he got the only game that mattered wrong :giggle:

bullgator

Congrats buddy. I need that address pm also. Then I need to go look for a Victorias Secret card. You may end up with Outback………..or Burger King.

Last edited:

Arrow3

Congratulations on the win.

What do I get for 2nd ?? :D

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats, Guth!!!!!
I don't know what i was thinking with the bowl picks. I got lapped.