Boykin Spaniel Pups

silverbullet

Got it, just been crazy busy at work..To all who reserved a pup THANKS!! Dogs should be ready 2nd week in April I believe.

turkeytrot

SB, Could you please be kind enough to pm me with what the asking price for the pups is or was ? I bought a female two years ago out of Ohio and paid dearly for her...

Nice looking sir and Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----!

Their wonderful dogs guys and gals!!

...Kip

silverbullet

Puppies are almost, saw them over the weekend. They are pretty much already weened(sp) off the dam. They should be ready to pick up this weekend, if you reserved a puppy and havent spoke with my dad since this past weekend yet please call him we will be in Macon on Sunday to give away puppies.

Gulfman5

My dad has Boykin Spaniel pups for sale, dogs were born 3/6/10, should be ready around the first of April;total of 8 puppies were born I think there are 5 left unspoken for. These pups wont last long!! Puppies come from a great bloodline; Both sire and dam are great dove dogs. Both were hunting at 10 weeks old. Puppies and dam are in TyTy, GA about 10 minutes west of Tifton just off hwy 82. Sire is located in Roswell, GA if anyone wants to take a look at him. Great family dogs and top notch dove/duck dogs. Will have more pics later in week.
How do I get in touch with them I am looking for 2 females?