Boys abusing deer while alive and taking video

leonard

They need to test this new bill Trump just signed

President Trump Signs Federal Animal Cruelty Bill Into Law

The bill, called the Preventing Animal Cruelty and Torture Act, makes intentional acts of cruelty to animals federal crimes carrying penalties of up to seven years in prison.
Now, intentional acts of cruelty shown in the videos are also felony offenses.

“It is important that we combat these heinous and sadistic acts of cruelty, which are totally unacceptable in a civilized society,” Mr. Trump said at a signing ceremony on Monday, where he was joined by Mr. Buchanan and animal rights advocates.

Tadder

Heard bout that them youngsters need a good old fashion wood shed:deadhorse: Thats whats wrong with most of the kids now days along with all this social media . No respect for nothing. :smash: them phones.

transfixer

Didn't see the video, don't think I want to based on what I have heard, I do believe whatever they did to the animal, should be done to them, so they could fully understand what they put the animal through, of course that will never happen,,, but in a just world it would !

cself

I agree with most everything that has been said but I don't agree with posting the parents business name (if it is in fact the parents BBQ shack)! Guys these boy deserve what is coming no doubt but any assumption that the parents caused, encourage, taught, or condone their behavior is purely assumptions at best and to ruin there business when they are potentially equally as appalled as we are is irresponsible. I'm sure most of us can tell a story (nothing like this I hope) that we would say went against everything our parents expected from us. Evil is often fosterd by upbringing but not always, please let's not be so quick to ruin people's lives.

bany

I’m up here for deer season not far from Brookville. I only saw a couple blurred images. If it was socially acceptable I wouldn’t mind ....Morons. Everyone around is sick about it and the game Commission is searching for every thing in the book to throw at them. Hopefully it’s a lot.

Last edited:

transfixer

I agree with most everything that has been said but I don't agree with posting the parents business name (if it is in fact the parents BBQ shack)! Guys these boy deserve what is coming no doubt but any assumption that the parents caused, encourage, taught, or condone their behavior is purely assumptions at best and to ruin there business when they are potentially equally as appalled as we are is irresponsible. I'm sure most of us can tell a story (nothing like this I hope) that we would say went against everything our parents expected from us. Evil is often fosterd by upbringing but not always, please let's not be so quick to ruin people's lives.

Everything you said is true of course, but I have to believe that parents that were actively involved in their childrens lives would have taught them to treat animals with respect at least, if their father is a hunter I would definitely expect more, but even if he isn't a hunter, there is basic human decency that we all try to instill in young ones, of course they could be the kind of parents that have let the kids raise themselves, letting video games and smart phones be the babysitters ?

Horns

I didn’t watch it or even want to. From everything that I heard it was enough to justify me not watching it. I personally can not stand to see an animal suffer

sleepr71

I absolutely will not let any animal suffer..especially one that’s wounded. Before P.C. became the way of the world...We used to put people in Mental Institutions for such behavior...and America was a much safer place to live. Normal citizens won,and the deranged got the structure + help they needed.

Doe Dirt

If you get a chance to watch the video, DONT!
It got my BP up and heart racing. It’s right up there with child abuse in my book.

Wayne D Davis

I can't watch stuff involving animal or human abuse. I'd say make examples of them. Remove all hunting privileges for minimum 10 yrs , and give them community service at their local dog pound.

Last Minute

I just pulled up the video and had to turn it off after the first 5 seconds! These boys are sick!! How can anyone find amusement in beating an animal like that? That buck was already suffering from a poor shot then these freaks decide to beat the tar out of it...what a shame!I hope they throw the book at them!

Donal

Maybe you should take one of your parents up there and let the boys treat them as they treated the animal!