Brady is Officially Done

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Amazing career, I think this is the first of some legends to leave. Aaron Rogers is probably right behind him.

Tight Lines

Amazing career, I think this is the first of some legends to leave. Aaron Rogers is probably right behind him.
I'm not a huge Brady fan, I just don't find him to be that interesting, but to play until you are 45 and win 7 SBs is a feat that will likely never be beaten. It's unfortunate that it appears to have taken a toll on his family for one more year that didn't end the way he wanted it to. But that's professional sports.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Can’t argue with his record.

Tight Lines

Absolutely cannot. When it comes to titles he is the GOAT. If Mahomes stays healthy and stays with good teams, he has a chance to come close...he has already blown away most records for his tenure...but the SB rings will be difficult to ever surpass, no matter what...

Waddams

I'm not a Brady NFL-fan per se, I do respect what he's done.

About his divorce, his wife basically told him "quit or I'll leave you". I get the concern about long term health of NFL players, I also look at what she did and see it as some controlling wife ** that he shouldn't cave to. Cave to one thing, and it just leads to the next "or else" demand.

Her then immediately out galivanting around with the family BJJ instructor (sure they're just friends) and instagram-hoe'ing herself to the world...I hate it that a family ended that way, I hate it for their kids, I hate that she did that to him, but I don't blame him for letting her go. I'm sure there was more behind the scenes, with a woman that does that stuff, there always is. Setting the example of not caving to the threats and control for the kids is gonna turn out to be important for those kids one day.

If he stays retired, good luck to him. I hope he takes several months off and takes a chance to go decompress and get his life's bearings before rushing into whatever is next. And for heaven's sake, I hope he avoids a public rebound girlfriend!

Gator89

I'm not a huge Brady fan, I just don't find him to be that interesting, but to play until you are 45 and win 7 SBs is a feat that will likely never be beaten. It's unfortunate that it appears to have taken a toll on his family for one more year that didn't end the way he wanted it to. But that's professional sports.

He should have opted to keep the chick last year.

James12

He played in the Big 10 east his entire NFL career :)

Definitely won’t see his record repeated I don’t think. Sure gave up a lot though it seems to give it one more go this past year.

Gator89

I'm not a Brady NFL-fan per se, I do respect what he's done.

About his divorce, his wife basically told him "quit or I'll leave you". I get the concern about long term health of NFL players, I also look at what she did and see it as some controlling wife ** that he shouldn't cave to. Cave to one thing, and it just leads to the next "or else" demand.

Her then immediately out galivanting around with the family BJJ instructor (sure they're just friends) and instagram-hoe'ing herself to the world...I hate it that a family ended that way, I hate it for their kids, I hate that she did that to him, but I don't blame him for letting her go. I'm sure there was more behind the scenes, with a woman that does that stuff, there always is. Setting the example of not caving to the threats and control for the kids is gonna turn out to be important for those kids one day.

If he stays retired, good luck to him. I hope he takes several months off and takes a chance to go decompress and get his life's bearings before rushing into whatever is next. And for heaven's sake, I hope he avoids a public rebound girlfriend!

If a hot gal worth millions says it is her or my job, I am taking the chick every day and twice on Sunday.

specialk

His stats for each individual decade he played in would get any qb in the HOF...
If a hot gal worth millions says it is her or my job, I am taking the chick every day and twice on Sunday.
Somewhere right now shes probably making some mans life miserable...

Waddams

@specialk - that's my opinion too. She ain't even that hot anymore - she's skinny and tall, and make up does wonders, but I think there's a lot women out there that have her beat on looks by a long shot, even in her age bracket.

Big7

The Oracle
He had a good run.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Just remember the old saying - Somewhere some guy is sick of her crap.

Gator89

Just remember the old saying - Somewhere some guy is sick of her crap.
His stats for each individual decade he played in would get any qb in the HOF...

@specialk - that's my opinion too. She ain't even that hot anymore - she's skinny and tall, and make up does wonders, but I think there's a lot women out there that have her beat on looks by a long shot, even in her age bracket.

I have been putting up with the same woman for near 40 years, being rich would just be sprinkles on the sundae.

Tight Lines

Why watch TMZ when we can get the facts right here on the sports forum?
I think it was mutual. They both have a ton of money, and you don't get to be a German supermodel with her business acumen by being a wallflower. He is maniacal about football. He leaves his family to be alone for like weeks ahead of a Super Bowl. She is obsessed with her career and businesses. Her net worth is supposed to be north of his, so it wasn't about the money. I think you just had two serious type-As that couldn't make it work. Similar to him and Belichick.

Either way, you hope a power couple can make it work, but it's hard being married anyway, when you layer on their careers it had to be a challenge...

SpotandStalk

Do you really think money is a concern for Tom Brady? And, he's the GOAT, so he's already got a crowd of ready and willing women lining up for him whenever he's ready again.

Exactly. He’s rich and can trade her in for one half her age. Good for Tom telling her to kick rocks