Brady is Officially Done

Gator89

Do you really think money is a concern for Tom Brady? And, he's the GOAT, so he's already got a crowd of ready and willing women lining up for him whenever he's ready again.

Giselle would not be as likely to try to get her hands on his money like "all them others".

specialk

Tom Brady in his 20s

• 21,564 passing yards
  • 147 passing TD
  • 3 Super Bowl wins
Tom Brady in his 30s

• 40,018 passing yards
  • 309 passing TD
  • 2 Super Bowl wins
Tom Brady in his 40s

• 27,632 passing yards
  • 193 passing TD
  • 2 Super Bowl wins
pick a decade....either one would get ANY qb in the HOF....

Tight Lines

Tom Brady in his 20s

• 21,564 passing yards
  • 147 passing TD
  • 3 Super Bowl wins
Tom Brady in his 30s

• 40,018 passing yards
  • 309 passing TD
  • 2 Super Bowl wins
Tom Brady in his 40s

• 27,632 passing yards
  • 193 passing TD
  • 2 Super Bowl wins
pick a decade....either one would get ANY qb in the HOF....
No doubt, the man has had an amazing once in an eternity run...

James12

TB won’t sniff MJ money imo. Jordan’s sport and culture reaches further and the Jordan brand has never been repeated as far as success. You know you got a brand when baseball and football uniforms contain your basketball logo!

MudDucker

Staff member
If a hot gal worth millions says it is her or my job, I am taking the chick every day and twice on Sunday.

Just remember, no matter how hot they look, there someone who is tired of their drama.

In his position, the only thing that would make me stay with a woman making those demands would be my kids.

westcobbdog

I have never seen a qb go on the attack if the defensive offending player sacks him, pressured him or bumps him hard. Trip or a leg whip seems to be his retort to these transgressions commited against him. Geez.
One thing to marvel at is his arm strength which really hasn't diminished at all unlike Matt Ryan's, which has turned into an embarrassment.