Braves 2020 Season Thread

BornToHuntAndFish

Biggest game of the year for the Braves tonight at 8 pm ET.

https://www.mlb.com/braves/news/braves-dodgers-2020-nlcs-game-7-faq

ATL vs. LA Game 7 FAQ (FOX/FS1, 8 ET)

EkpacFGXYA44qu7

EkpPfWqWAAQP4XV

EkpEN67XUAAUhXE

Last edited:

BornToHuntAndFish

Braves score 1st after 2-walks on 8-pitches then Ozuna's RBI single to bring Acuna home.

Good sign when Atlanta scores early, especially in 1st-inning which helps starting pitcher get in their grove easier & quicker.

(y)

Duff

Would have taken more, but not bad. Hope Anderson is on

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Lord help me, I know it's not right to talk about folks, but the dodgers put 2 real uglies out there on the mound....

And Dansby makes ugly no. 2 pay

BornToHuntAndFish

OMG, Swanson leadoff HR for 2nd-inning to build on the lead 2-0. Gotta working around in pitcher's head as Braves force out 1st one & 2nd pitcher in giving it a go.

:bounce:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I’m watching. Not sure if I’ll make it till the end. Bravos are looking good so far

BornToHuntAndFish

Rough 3rd-inning for Anderson giving up 2-out walk, double, 2-RBI single, & a walk for Dodgers to tie it up 2-2.

:eek:

Edit Update . . .

Poor base running by Swanson & Riley for double play outs on Markakis grounder to 3rd baseman, but at least we got 2 base runners on 2-walks then Riley had an RBI single to take the lead for the Braves 3-2 in the 4th-inning.

:waggingfinger:

Last edited:

BornToHuntAndFish

Whoa, Matzek gets out of a jam after loading the bases to end the 4th-inning. Too close for comfort.

Still wish they would've left Anderson in who only threw 73-pitches in 3-innings & could've brought the bullpen in if he got tired late or showed weakness in the inning like the previous inning.

Edit Update . . .

Ouch! Mookie robs Freddie of HR over the wall in 5th-inning.

Braves need to get quick 3 up & 3 down like the Dodgers just did in the 3rd & 5th innings.

Thank you, lucked into a double play after a walk.

Way to hang in there Braves.

Yikes, Dodgers Graterol is smoking lots of high 90's & 100-mph pitches in there in the 6th-inning.

Oh no, Minter gives up leadoff pitch-hit HR in the 6th for the tie score 3-3!

Followed by double for Runner-In-Scoring-Position.

Dodgers smelling chum in the water with SAC fly moving runner to 3rd.

Last edited:

BornToHuntAndFish

Don't need no more "stinking" reminders by TV Dodgers announcers (not counting ATL's Smoltz) about high pitch counts (almost 50% more than LA) by Braves pitchers.

And announcers were saying previous days that Martin is not a strikeout pitcher, but already has 2 for 2 K's starting 7th-inning, but they forgot about his "Immaculate" inning last season.

Edit Update . . .

Noooooooooooo, HR by Bellinger to take the lead for the 1st time in the game, but hope it's not the last lead change.

:eek2:

At least Martin finished with a 3rd K to strikeout the side.

Last edited: