Braves 2020 Season Thread

Patriot44

Banned
They have been looking a little rough but so have all of the teams. They are touted as the best in the East!

Go Bravo's!

BornToHuntAndFish

Hope the Braves start off well & find a way to avoid injuries & stay healthy. Looking forward to the rest of their pitching staff to finally get healthy, get in shape, & play games soon.

Patriot44

Banned
Both starting pitchers didn’t make the trip. Flue like symptoms. Starting the 24 year old. Why am I ok with that?!?

Patriot44

Banned
Meh, I have been on a baseball field in some capacity since I was 5. Love the game too much. Good baseball right now with the substitutions.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
No bats..... Cox Jr pulls a dealing pitcher with a minimal pitch count for a guy who was loading lumber at home depot last season. Lost by a solo shot. Bad coaching decision and zero offense

Patriot44

Banned
Their bats will come. They have been hitting soft toss and pitchers throwing 80% through training. Almost every batter is late to the ball on all games so far. That is why so many foul balls down the line.

Folty has to go, let the young'uns flourish!

snooker1

I am so over the BLM and all those who are jumping on the bandwagon as followers, not that they believe but so they are not frowned upon. Why don't they wear shirts supporting the Law Enforcement Officers who handle security at these events so they can play under the umbrella of protection these fine men and women provide.