Bream fly

turkey foot

I made a foam fly the bream are tearing up right now.
Pink foam, white rubber legs, and white deer hair tail.
Also today , I cought a three lb. bass on my three weight TFO rod with this fly, that was interesting. All fish returned to lake to be cought again.

Blueduck

Banned
Bream are so much fun. You can create any pattern and they will tear it up. I'd love to see pics of your new creation as well.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Post a pic,better yet join the swap and use that fly as your contribution.We'd be glad to have join us.:clap:

crackerdave

I saved that thread,Smokey! Also - last year's blown-out flipflops. Will it matter if they're a little,um..... "crusty?":biggrin2:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I saved that thread,Smokey! Also - last year's blown-out flipflops. Will it matter if they're a little,um..... "crusty?":biggrin2:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Might work on catfish!:p

Toxic

Hey Smokey, I have been wearing out your recipe for those poppers, I just started tying but I started just to make my bream poppers the colors I wanted.

injun joe

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dang it, y'all are about to make me get a vise (or is it vice).

Jarred

I have used a cigarette butt for a fly before, bream love it. If you use a #6 hook and hook it down the center and out the back you can use it as a popper.

injun joe

Gone But Not Forgotten
Jarred,
Looks like you've figured out a fly for the trout too.

Smokey

Hey Smokey, I have been wearing out your recipe for those poppers, I just started tying but I started just to make my bream poppers the colors I wanted.

Cool!! Glad to hear that you've been doing well with it.