Briar creek sportsmans club burke co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgiabuck6

Club is a great deal with alot of hunting and fishing opportunites! The Club has many big deer killed off of it every year and with 20,000+- acres there is plenty of room for you! My Father has been a member since 87 and i joined in 06 and we love it! I would even say its the best deal in the state if not in the south-east!! I am even working on a website at the moment hope to have it completed by the end of the month!! Oh and the $975 is a family membership your spouse and children are welcome and the club is very family centered!!

work61

There you go. Facts don't lie. You call. We will look at the property. You join. We hunt and have fun???? To good to be true? Not.

georgiabuck6

The 975 is a year round membership so yes you may kill squirrels, or any other small game during the small game season! They are all over the club!!

georgiabuck6

Any rabbits? Can you hunt small game thru deer season as well?

Tons of rabbits, we actually have some members that only rabbit hunt! We have members that joined only to coon hunt, only to turkey hunt, ect... Although the deer hunting is great. We have appox. 8,000+- acres that is strictly trophy managed and the by-laws state that no rabbit dogs can be on those particular areas during Georgia deer season***. But as for the other 12,000+- acres is a 1st come 1st serve basis. So you sign in to the area first you may small game hunt during deer season.**

*** This is a fairly new rule and is subject to change, if you need more information on the rule pm Cigarman he is the current secertary of the club, and he knows the by-laws better than i do!!

** Also the dog hunting lands are Used Saturdays and Wednsdays, and if you want to hunt(deer,waterfowl,small game, ect...) a particular area on dog hunting land those days, all you have to do is contact the huntmaster (leader of the dog drives), and ask him if he plans to hunt in that area. It is a very easy process, and seems to get along great!!

HOG-HEAD

whats up tripod we missed you in bartow this weekend , you guys have a great club. Dont run out of spots , before you call me and alan thats the best dog hunting club i have been to in a while. It is like it used to be in the old days. Dont let dog-water kill them all

work61

I buggered up the spelling it is work61@knology.net sorry about that. Jimmy i will be showing the club after jan 15th. So you can see all the club and we won't
mess up our fellow hunting buddies. Thanks jimmy

georgiabuck6

"When do you start your membership "year" please?"

Well with current conditions, I belive it starts the moment you pay! Normally existing members pay sometime in april/may, new members sometime in june/july!! You could pm Cigarman and he can give you more info!! or email work61 Any more questions you can pm me thanks

work61

Yes we do run dogs on half of our property. 9500 acs..
No dogs are allowed on the other tracts of land, we have around 205/215 members. Any other questions feel free to e-mail me work61@knology.net thanks jimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.