Browning Defender Trail Cam Review

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
As a trail cam, maybe. By the cellular plan, no. You have to get to $20 a month to get a decent amount of HD pics, and $30 a month to utilize the video downloads.
1612709777007.png

tommyming

What about the # of cameras per plan on your screenshot? Looks like you can share the quantity of cameras per plan to bring the cost down.

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
What about the # of cameras per plan on your screenshot? Looks like you can share the quantity of cameras per plan to bring the cost down.
True, Tommy. All I have to weigh it against is my use of Spartans. And a couple of Moultries. If I had 6 Brownings it would cost $75 per month it appears. 6 Spartans added as a device on my unlimited plan would cost me $50 for unlimited HD and video. However it would take about a year for the device cost to even out, because Spartans are about $60 more. It's hard to choose according to all the options with plans and pricing. And its all changing rapidly each year, as to which to invest in.

The Ridgetecs were rated highest a while back. Theres a lot of research involved to make a choice. I'm sure others can give you their experiences.

Tactacam and Moultrie are releasing new affordable models with video this spring.