Browning Slayer Suckers

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
He's baaack,,,,? ? ? ?
Wrong time of year to see me here on the weekends.. Deer season just started, I punched one buck tag already and now I can plan a trip to the Coast in October...:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
tenor.gif

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer and Uga suck daily thread...feel free to join in
Well, looky what done come up out of the storm drain... from a year ago... and the one before...

A soaking wet kitty looking for another fight, only to get smacked down and tossed back in the ditch like normal... Only week you ever come out.

2y7sh5.jpg

It appears I was “right”, again..

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
One of the worst things about this continued mask stupidity is there are no pictures of Gus from last night with his bottom lip poking out.

Well, looky what done come up out of the storm drain... from a year ago... and the one before...

A soaking wet kitty looking for another fight, only to get smacked down and tossed back in the ditch like normal... Only week you ever come out.

2y7sh5.jpg

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
One of the worst things about this continued mask stupidity is there are no pictures of Gus from last night with his bottom lip poking out.

That wasn't a mask. It's a bandage. :bounce:

Browning Slayer

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I've seen this played out for years around here. Somebody with smack talk before game day then never to be seen again or at least until the dust settles.facepalm:
If ya gonna smack talk and it back fires, take it like a man.:wink:
Even us buckeye fans have had it happen twice. We just take our lumps and keep on smackin :bounce: