Brrrrrrrrr

Arrow3

The wind is WHIPPING it outside!!! Its gonna be a cold few days....I sure wish Jessica was here to keep me warm ... :)

Havana Dude

Kickin!!!

Man it is howling down here. I honestly think I may have lost some shingles, seriously. Better hold onto your hat!!

CAL

Still blowing except not quite so hard.Checked the temp. and it is 23 out there and will get a little colder at daylight.Strange weather,it was in the mid 60's yesterday!
I wonder what it is doing up there where ole Bender is at.I bet 23 is er walk in tha park to our buddy!

fredw

Retired Moderator
My club's

Top 6 tournament (this is a striper club) was scheduled for today. While pre-fishing last week, I kept an eye on the forecast. I was really getting worried about being out on Lanier in this weather fishing by myself. Fortunately, the club president called yesterday and let me know that the tournament will be rescheduled. What a relief!

It is howling in Cobb County this morning. With the wind chill, the weather channel is saying zero.

Arrow3

The weather on my DISH says its 19 degress, snowing, with a wind chilll of "2" in Philly....Man, its gotta hurt to play football in something like that..

ramblinrack

brrrrr is right...it wasn't too hard to convince myself to stay home this mornin! i hunted till dark last night and thought i'd be better off in a shootin house than a stand ....but i thought it was gonna blow over. it actually blew my hat off through the veiwing opening and it was only about 16''. tomorrows supposed to be worse but i do have the WHOLE week off and will be back after em shortly.

Jkidd

Arrow3 said:
I sure wish Jessica was here to keep me warm ... :)

:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

yup its cold... how you gonna invite all us to the wedding??? or you can do it VIA Satelite with a remote link to the net.. :) Oh yeah Ive been in your shoes its good to find a good one..

Jason

H

HT2

Now I know how cold a "well digger's" elmoelmoelmo feels........... :speechles :speechles :speechles :speechles

Mrs. Arrow3

Don't worry...

Jkidd said:
:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

how you gonna invite all us to the wedding??? or you can do it VIA Satelite with a remote link to the net.. :) Oh yeah Ive been in your shoes its good to find a good one..

Jason

We've already decided if and when a wedding takes place in the future that we're gonna have a reception/get together/PARTAY down in Georgia so that all you Woody's boys and all Brandon's hunting buddies and friends can celebrate with us...don't worry, I won't let you miss the opportunity to buy Brandon some really hot lingerie...we all know what great legs he has!!! :bounce: :bounce: :speechles

Timbo

Hey bender,can you do me a favor?

Before you head down,fillup all your pockets for with some of that snow so I can make me a snow cone when you get here. :D

huntfish

Bowbender said:
Well looks like it is cold all over the place, that has to be a shock to ya'll.

It is 10 out this morning and it finally stoped snowing, we got hit with 14" of the white stuff and now the heavy winds and cold is here..... :eek:

If I get brave enough, I will go out and take some pictures for ya'll.

Bender

Oh yea, I'm currently north of Bender in Wisconsin and this southern boy is dang cold. Wait a minute, I'm on the computer with family, watching the Falcons and enjoy an adult beverage. :yeah:

H

HT2

You Can Have It!!!!!!!!!

Bowbender said:
Well looks like it is cold all over the place, that has to be a shock to ya'll.

It is 10 out this morning and it finally stoped snowing, we got hit with 14" of the white stuff and now the heavy winds and cold is here..... :eek:

If I get brave enough, I will go out and take some pictures for ya'll.

Bender

WOW!!!!!!!!

14" of SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I ain't ever seen that much in my lifetime...... :bounce: :bounce: