Brushed In and Ready!

baddave

I like the way you think . I'm gonna start bow hunting some from the ground . an extra challenge . Using a Versatile ground blind tree seat. just the seat

280 Man

Banned
I like the way you think . I'm gonna start bow hunting some from the ground . an extra challenge . Using a Versatile ground blind tree seat. just the seat

The older I get the more I like staying close to the ground! I do have a couple of ladderstands that I use sometimes but I hunt the vast majority of time from blinds.

Its a real rush to have deer within spitting range and they never know you are there.

baddave

The older I get the more I like staying close to the ground! I do have a couple of ladderstands that I use sometimes but I hunt the vast majority of time from blinds.

Its a real rush to have deer within spitting range and they never know you are there.
exactly- heart rush/meat/entertainment/ self satisfaction . not braggin, but i can go bowkill a deer anytime i want to from several different spots , but i've never done it off the ground. decided i'm gonna try it this year

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

That's because it's more like a fair fight. :bounce::rockon:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

I enjoy that as well!!! Nice setup!