Bubba and JT..Indiana Live From the Tree!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
the rumor is true that bubba busted another beast...this one in IL. yet again it ran on neighboring property, so we are working on it.

I saw 3 does at dead dark and thats it.

supposed to rain tonight, so yall keep em crossed that we can find garys deer

XJfire75

Good luck fellas!

Hope yall get him this time!

BlackSmoke

Goodness gracious Bubba!!!!! COME ON JIM! BRING US THE PICS!!!!

Congrats on a great trip Bubba! Jim, you'll get em next time!

nhancedsvt

Banned
One day I hope I grow up and be just like Bubba! That man is a buck killing machine!

BornToHuntAndFish

Good job Bubbabuck, Scott, Jeff, & Justin on closing the deal with your monster bucks going down. Thanx for posting the photos Gadget & JT. Alright Sheldon & Rick, we're counting on ya'll to tag some giant wallhangers to show us & we know ya'll will do Georgia & us forum folks proud. Hope you get what you're looking for. Can't wait to hear about ya'll finding Gary's 2nd heavy horned beast right off the bat in the morning. Appreciate all the updates we're having a blast with. Leaving in a couple hours for a day of GA deer hunting so all the suspense will be killing me to find out tomorrow's results. Now hurry & get back out there & chase more Midwest Whitetails.

Last edited:

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
Good luck guys. I'm leaving in a few minutes for Tulsa for work and northwest Arkansas for hunting, I'll try to post some pictures. See you guys in about ten days.:clap::clap:

Gadget

Wow bubba !!!! hope you guys find him. not like ga, land owners often times will not let you go get your deer, even if you can see him laying there, guy shot one a few days ago on the property next to us, neighbor on other side said No!

24 hrs of solid rain here, expected to rain all day today too, this property is prone to flooding, was flooded for 3 weeks before we got here, pushed all the deer of the property, were seeing bout 20% the deer we should, another problem is corn has not been cut so most of em are staying in there, when corn is cut it pushes them into the river bottoms where were hunting.

waiting for daylight, then were gonna go put out the pop ups, hate hunting outta, but only choice.

zman

give us a hint at least jt. wtg bubba

Gadget

In the DB , only 10yds from lockon we hung yesterday, several hundred yards up off the river, fresh rub the size of my leg 30yd away, scrapes everywhere, standing corn 200yd away, sitting in mature timber, bedding on other side, steady rain, just saw two doe

smitty

Times Here!

Gadget, thanks for the updates,the others in your party have scored on some really nice deer.Yours and Sheldons tickets are ready to be punched, way to hang in there and hunt!Good luck.:p

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Well it was a great blood trail that ended on a neighbors property in the most god awful cane thicket on the planet.

It was most likely a liver shot, but the blood was so good you could have followed it jogging.

Deer is dead but we can't complete the tracking. Landowners qwouldnt let us finish.

Gotta love that.

Either way we are headed home now with the highest of highs and the lowest of lows.

Congrats again on a fine best gary! Like I said this morning, most hunters will lose a couple of deer over their lives, maybe you will never lose another.

Not sure if I have another trip this year, but will try. Bubba, blu, may and randy are headed back up again on wednesday.

Thanks for following along folks, it was fun as usual!

Later

XJfire75

Man that blows!

Glad y'all had fun!

medic1

That's a bummer. Sounds like ya'll had a great time though. I enjoyed following along.

Hut2

Ya'll have a safe trip home. Thank's for letting us keep up with your hunts. I know a lot of times ,life seems unfair but, I don't get those folks not letting y'all retrieve those bucks! That's just not right ............

Meriwether Mike

Congrats to all the succesful hunters. :cool: Headed to Kentucky in the am to let some "Bad Medicine" loose!!