Bubba and JT..Indiana Live From the Tree!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Ok folks I am heading out in a few minutes to meet up with Bubba in southern IN. he has been in IL for the last week and has been absolutely covered up in big bucks, but has yet to get one in bow range.

we will still be in the cabin in IL and hunting across the border in IN. hopefully across the river we will have the same kind of luck he has had all week...well except we need one inside of 30 yards!

I am driving all night and will be there in time to be on stand at daylight so not many updates this eve.

come on sweet midwest beast!!!!! will see yall again at first light...later

Jeff Phillips

Get em boys!

Wish I was there again this year!

Arrow3

Go get a monster Jim!!! :cheers:

Duckhawk

Banned
I hear ya JT! Good Luck Man, get a giant!

irishleprechaun

Right behind you JT, headed about 2.5 hours nw of you guys and will be in E central Illinois. Leaving tomorrow and be on stand friday. That 180 from last year is reported at 200" this year, come on lady luck!

Dupree

good luck.

miller

Good luck man, hope you kill a giant! I will be tuning in to those live from the tree updates.

bull0ne

Banned
Best wishes sent for safe travel and successful hunts for ya'll. :cheers:

Ready to see some massive midwestern antlers hit the dirt. :D

XJfire75

Good luck fellers!

Bring a couple biggens back to Ga!!

j_seph

Good luck Jimbo, you did take LLove w/ ya didn't ya

ugaof94

Best of luck, JT! I'll look forward to your updates and I'm counting down until I head back up on Monday!

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
Good luck to both of you! :cheers:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Just outside of nashville gettin gas and caffine...

Kevin, yeah we are bowhuntin most likely on through the gun opener...but I do have the smoker with me just in case:bounce:

Kevin Farr

Just outside of nashville gettin gas and caffine...

Kevin, yeah we are bowhuntin most likely on through the gun opener...but I do have the smoker with me just in case:bounce:

Everyone knows smoking is bad for your health ............. and especially bad for the deer :D:D:D:D

Stick him or smoke him, just kill a big 'un. :clap:

Good luck to y'all.