Bubba and JT..Indiana Live From the Tree!

BornToHuntAndFish

What a major bummer & heartbreaker for Bubbabuck losing 2 bucks. That'll take a long while to get over with those unforgettable experiences. Also a major bummer & rough disappointment for Gadget & Sheldon getting rained & flooded out of a great Midwest hunting trip with all that recent history showing much promise & potential of the land having tons of deer & after all your plans, preparations, & dreams about a grand hunting adventure. Sorry to hear about the bad news, but ya'll did all you can do. Hope ya'll get chances to make up for it all some how & get back up there in the near future. Mega-thanks for all the entertaining updates, especially for many of us who did not make it up to the outstanding Midwest deer hunting grounds.

bnew17

No way that property line would have stopped me from getting a 130"+ deer. Especially 2 bucks :huh:As noted. Respect yals decision to no cross the property lines after it. Thats the "legally" right thing to do....

SheldonMOAC

We had a tough hunt, but I will be back next year. There was some great deer harvested the first two days of the hunt. The corn still being in the field was the largest factor not see as many deer as I have seen in the past hunting there. Mother Nature will be better next year, I already have stands hanging in the river bottom.

I saw two 160 inch deer while I was hunting. I am not complaining too much. I will get him next year when scores 170. I was just glad to be there in the midwest.

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Back up for my brother JT....hope your sorry butt makes it this year....I'm to old to dragg my own !

Update s not far off now folks.....get your fingers ready !!!:cool::cool::cool:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Back up for my brother JT....hope your sorry butt makes it this year....I'm to old to dragg my own !

you do know that I will be living within 20 minutes of all this in a couple of months right???

I just hope your sorry butt can make it!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
you do know that I will be living within 20 minutes of all this in a couple of months right???

If I dont you will have to hunt in your yard !!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

BornToHuntAndFish

Glad you're going after it & gonna live the Midwest Whitetail hunter's dream, JT, planting your roots up there year round soon. Good luck to you up there.

My sorry rear end can't wait 'til ya'll get back up there chasing Midwest beast wallhangers & getting us all fired up with your live web updates.:bounce: Glad the time is getting closer. Good luck to ya'll up there in the "Land of the Giants", where a deer hunter's dreams really do come true.

QTurn

Who's gonna drag me????

Absolutely cannot wait!!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Who's gonna drag me????

Absolutely cannot wait!!

Dude , I am counting the days!!.....Should be some great from the tree updates this year with all us woodites chasing them beast up there !!!
JT and I are headed up next months to look around for a couple days and find him a place to live.....hopefully large enough for all of us to stay in !!!
Come on OCT!!

QTurn

Excellent!! I got a cot and a sleeping bag and I don't snore!!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Cool !....Better have some ear plugs....I of course dont snore at all.....but JT will rattle the finish nails out !!!:hair::hair:

QTurn

I seem to remember that......