Bubba Wallace vision

StanB1

“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” Same can be said for ugly, or crazy, or racism. Gotta be taken in context!

buckpasser

There are so many potential jokes to be made about a black man named Bubba, that is an unsuccessful nascar driver, sees racism and threats that aren’t even there, and helped to finish off the popularity of his already half dead and crumbling sports organization by being a whiny cry baby. Sadly, even though he’s a joke, he ain’t funny.

I just think it's really sad that a large part of our population now spends the majority of their time going around actively looking for something to be offended about.

kc65

The name is Smollett, Bubba Smollett...I said a month ago the wheels are falling off NOOSECAR and stand by it...Last gasps of a dying bear.....They needed this to fend off the death of a once great truly American sport...No more families in the enfield tailgating and showing their love of country, now it will be tie-died potheads and love piles.....

rayjay

The only driver in the garage who has his drive due to the color of his skin.

Maybe Nascar can start a "fans for diversity" program. Where his fans get in for free.

His latest tweet is he is done with interviews for the week with the Obama mic drop. #staywoke.

Maybe they will go belly up, and the local racers who work jobs and pay their way to race for the competition, will thrive again.

That kid has lived a life of privilege his entire life. I wonder how long a half black kid named Bubba would last in the ghettos of any American city? Not long. I’m sure he knows that too.

Flash

I didn't follow the story, was it Bubba, someone in his crew, or who "called it in" about the rope???

I just think it's really sad that a large part of our population now spends the majority of their time going around actively looking for something to be offended about.
Wonder how long it will be before someone freaks a beak in the grocery store over a bag of black beans?

Dutch

His other vision...:bounce:

OIP.jpg

The name is Smollett, Bubba Smollett...I said a month ago the wheels are falling off NOOSECAR and stand by it...Last gasps of a dying bear.....They needed this to fend off the death of a once great truly American sport...No more families in the enfield tailgating and showing their love of country, now it will be tie-died potheads and love piles.....
Wrong. More like tumbleweeds blowing across a barren prarie.

How long before they get rid of the "Black Flag"?

It's coming, you know it is.