Buck # 2

bowhunterdavid

After a great Thanksgiving lunch with my family i was able to make a afternoon hunt close to my house. Hunted this buck last year and he had the same type rack a club horn on one side. He came in chasing a doe at 5 pm. Shot was 10 yards and the Zwickey broadhead and my 48 pound Drop Tine bow did the job. Recovery was 75 yards. Thanksgiving day was great. Does and pigs the rest of the season. Number 3 with the stick bow this year along with two misses. I am having a blast.

Attachments

• IMG_0485.jpg
    IMG_0485.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 111

strothershwacker

Aws
After a great Thanksgiving lunch with my family i was able to make a afternoon hunt close to my house. Hunted this buck last year and he had the same type rack a club horn on one side. He came in chasing a doe at 5 pm. Shot was 10 yards and the Zwickey broadhead and my 48 pound Drop Tine bow did the job. Recovery was 75 yards. Thanksgiving day was great. Does and pigs the rest of the season. Number 3 with the stick bow this year along with two misses. I am having a blast.
Awsome David! Man your having a good season! That's a good way to wrap up Thanksgiving day!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats, that's a fine buck. Looks like a huge body on him, too.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Congratulations on a mighty fine deer.

Allen Oliver

Congrats Sir!!!