Buck-a-rama (Atlanta)

Steady73

Who is going this year? Second question, about how much do you spend?

I try to go every year and spend between $200 - $400.

:yeah:

H

HT2

Steady..........

Oh, I'll be thar...........

On Thursday when the doors open and I'll be thar for a while that day......

How much will I spend????

God only knows..........

I know I'll frequent the beer carts quite a bit.......... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Snakeman

Gotta check my schedule, but I'll try to make it on one of the days.

How much I spend varies. Last year, I left after spending about $50. Other years, I average about $300.

The Snakeman

gobblinglawyer

I've been every year for the past 19 years. I think I was 10 and made it to the first one. :flag:

I usually spend a couple of hundred dollars, but it can vary from year to year. I don't really remember buying anything other than a few milkshakes last year.

Burl E.

I'll be there for 4 1/2 days. The fun wears off pretty quick!

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Going to try and volunteer a day for the GON booth.

Here is the link to it.

RAMA

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I usually show up and walk around with glazed eyes for a while before spending a couple hundred dollars.

Jim

dixie

You Know

you've been WAY too many times when you go and there's nothing that you want or need you don't already have BUT, it's still fun just to be there. :yeah:

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
I like to go if for nothing else to check out all the purdy girls....:bounce: That there alone is worth the price of admission....:D

What I spend varies greatly from year to the next depending on what new toys I'm looking to purchase at the time. This year will probably be pretty slack for me as I think I have about anything and everything a body could want or use, though I'm sure I'll find something to spend a little money on....;)

Randy

huntnnut said:
This year will probably be pretty slack for me as I think I have about anything and everything a body could want or use, though I'm sure I'll find something to spend a little money on....;)

Actually this should be an expensive year for you. You need a new boat....I mean 4 wheeler.

It depends on if I takethe wife. When she goes we spend a lot on beer, chewing tabacco, head nets, and masking scents.

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Randy said:
Actually this should be an expensive year for you. You need a new boat....I mean 4 wheeler.

It depends on if I takethe wife. When she goes we spend a lot on beer, chewing tabacco, head nets, and masking scents.

Actually, I got the 4-wheeler back good as new after 5 oil changes and about $160 or so....:D I do need some of those float thingies for it though... :bounce:

Btw, I guess the beer is for you.... :huh: :bounce:

I've found that the RAMA usually has good deals on camos and a few other things, but it's always a good time to see all of the latest gadgets. :yeah:

It also lets you know that even though it's hot outside, it won't be long before the chase is on. :shoot:

Mossy0ak270

I'll be there for sure. I don't ever miss it! Theres no telling what I'll spend. I'm gonna try and stay under $300.00 I don't really need anything right now, but yall know how it is. Theres always that one new gadget that catches your eye. :shoot:

meriwether john

planning on going to the Dixie Expo first then I might go to the Perry show. Spend too much time in Atl. already. I like it better whenever I'm outside the loop.

Slasher

huntnnut said:
Actually, I got the 4-wheeler back good as new after 5 oil changes and about $160 or so....:D I do need some of those float thingies for it though... :bounce:

Btw, I guess the beer is for you.... :huh: :bounce:

Hey the redneck way to add buoyancy is either mix up the parts to make foam and fill it, or just tie a bunch of milk jugs to it... you can seal the caps on with epoxy or silicone like you'n yuse on da bath tub...

DONT ASK ME HOW I KNOW..... :whip: :whip: :whip:

oh and if it dont float then, you need to add more milk jugs... ::ke: ::ke: ::ke: ::ke:

gtaff

Banned
What are the dates for the Atlanta and perry show?

hunter rich

I have gone almost every year for the past 17 years....WOW, I am getting old...anyhow, I find that the prices aren't that much better than what they offer at the stores, so unless it is only available there or is a really great deal I probably wont buy more than a t-shirt, hat and some jerky...I do love to look at the cool stuff and enter all the give-aways and raffles and I usually re-up my sub to GON while I am there.