Burger craving handled!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Made a heckuva meal and I'm stuffed. I am not snobby like y'all charcoal boys either :biggestshoot:

Mixed beef with egg, powdered ranch, salt n pepper and garlic powder. Had 4lbs of meat so these ended up being pretty solid!

Bread is Keto buns and toasted they are very good. Added some Duke's, some mustard, tomato and onion and Frank's hot sauce.

Eat up folks.

20210228_152541.jpg20210228_153756.jpg20210228_154610.jpg20210228_152335.jpg20210228_155229.jpg

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

sbroadwell

I’ve tried eggs in my hamburger, but went back to pure meat. And, I gotta get some details on where to get those keto buns. I cheated a little last night and used a pretzel roll. Only have one burger instead of my usual several, so that ain’t too bad.
I keep going to Kroger looking for some hat brisket sale. If I find it, I’m gonna get one and grind it up for hamburgers. Supposed to make real good burgers.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I’ve tried eggs in my hamburger, but went back to pure meat. And, I gotta get some details on where to get those keto buns. I cheated a little last night and used a pretzel roll. Only have one burger instead of my usual several, so that ain’t too bad.
I keep going to Kroger looking for some hat brisket sale. If I find it, I’m gonna get one and grind it up for hamburgers. Supposed to make real good burgers.

Walmart has them as does my hometown grocery store. I usually only eat one slice, but thought I was hungry...was wrong. Those 2 burgers were too much today ?

The sliced bread is not as good as the bun, but again toasted with butter it's ok for a sammage craving16145601322644271366893940229281.jpg

sbroadwell

Walmart has them as does my hometown grocery store. I usually only eat one slice, but thought I was hungry...was wrong. Those 2 burgers were too much today ?

The sliced bread is not as good as the bun, but again toasted with butter it's ok for a sammage cravingView attachment 1069427

Thanks! Guess I’ll have to break down and go to Walmart. I’ve been avoiding that place for a couple of years, but if it means a better burger I’ll give in.
My two local stores don’t have low carb buns. Aldi has completely carb free bread, but no buns. And it tastes like it’s got a pretty high sawdust content.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Thanks! Guess I’ll have to break down and go to Walmart. I’ve been avoiding that place for a couple of years, but if it means a better burger I’ll give in.
My two local stores don’t have low carb buns. Aldi has completely carb free bread, but no buns. And it tastes like it’s got a pretty high sawdust content.

Toasted, toasted is only way to go when eating sawdust ?

Here's the buns online if you wanna try and bypass wally world https://www.healthylifebread.com/products/healthy-life-keto-burger-buns/

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I tried the ones made from sawdust as well as the ones made from corn shucks. Result - I went back to eating real bread.:bounce:

I dont eat much bread most of the year anyway, so it's not bad on me as it is on some. Course come Oct 1 I basically eat my own body weight daily so this is all moot

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah yeah I hear ya ?.

I like a little spice mix in beef burgers. Usually just ranch seasonings and garlic powder, but these were a little dry to touch so I cracked a couple eggs.
Yeah, I'm just ::ke: atcha. :)

the Lackster

Made a heckuva meal and I'm stuffed. I am not snobby like y'all charcoal boys either :biggestshoot:

Mixed beef with egg, powdered ranch, salt n pepper and garlic powder. Had 4lbs of meat so these ended up being pretty solid!

Bread is Keto buns and toasted they are very good. Added some Duke's, some mustard, tomato and onion and Frank's hot sauce.

Eat up folks.

View attachment 1069389View attachment 1069390View attachment 1069391View attachment 1069392View attachment 1069393
Oh my!!!