Burton Trout

GeorgiaPineHunter

2nd fish is 100% a landlocked salmon. I caught her on the Penobscot river in Maine. Brown, bow, steelhead, salmon, whichever she was, catching her was definitely the highlight of the trip.

Had some good times on the 'scot this summer. Lot's of good fish to be had out there. Beautiful view of Katahdin also, it's nice view from the top if I may add.

The mtn man

Had some good times on the 'scot this summer. Lot's of good fish to be had out there. Beautiful view of Katahdin also, it's nice view from the top if I may add.

I've had some good times on the Penobscot myself, just smallmouth fishing though , if I remember correctly I was not far below milenocket.

Potlicker60

I'm getting a good laugh from the "both are brown trout" comments. I've fished and caught hundreds of fish on the Penobscot where FishED caught that Landlock over the years, and can say that is 100% a land lock, and a beautiful one at that. We have actually never caught a brown in that section of the river. I have caught a 16" brookie in that run. Good times.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
They are both fantastic fish.

salmon_v_browntrout_200dpi.jpg

Latest posts