Bush Hates Mexicans, Haitians And Jamaicans

Thread starter #1

DEERFU

That evil "Bush" has ordered up another darn hurricane to strike the impoverished people of the these three countries and I haven't seen one FEMA truck on the way yet! I guess Ray Naigle or what ever his 15 minute famos name was, was right all along.:rofl:

60Grit

That evil "Bush" has ordered up another darn hurricane to strike the impoverished people of the these three countries and I haven't seen one FEMA truck on the way yet! I guess Ray Naigle or what ever his 15 minute famos name was, was right all along.:rofl:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

knifemaker

:flag:Yeah, you're right about him ordering up the hurricane, but he was smart enough to keep it away from New Orleans. Boy, I wish I had his power. :smash:Is Naigen:hair: a democrat? They re-elected him again, didn't they. :crazy:And how about that Gov. of theirs, seems like it's a female democrat.:banana: Darn, What a story if they were republicans.:flag:

drhunter1

:rofl:
Yep, I can't wait for the accusations to roll in.

You boys wont do!!:rofl:

I was thinking the same thing today as i watch Brownsville preparing, school buses getting ready and everything.
I'll bet their law officers, and/or public servants, dont run away and leave their public behind.

knifemaker

:flag:The thing I don't understand about Bush directing this hurricane, is why didn't he run it further south and take out Venezuela?:huh:

SBG

You guys are being naive.

Bush created this hurricane so that it would interrupt oil supplies and give "big oil" a chance to raise prices. :cool::fine::biggrin2:

knifemaker

You guys are being naive.

Bush created this hurricane so that it would interrupt oil supplies and give "big oil" a chance to raise prices. :cool::fine::biggrin2:
:flag:Shucks, Why didn't I think of that?:huh::rofl::rofl:

:flag:The thing I don't understand about Bush directing this hurricane, is why didn't he run it further south and take out Venezuela?:huh:

SHHHHHHHH!!! thats where the next one is going!;)