Buy stock in sugar!!!!!!!

LOVEMYLABXS

Already up to fillin feeders almost every day now. At two cups a day a 5 lb sack don't last long facepalm::biggrin2:

DSC_7733.JPG

DSC_7742.JPG

Oh come on move over and make room:bounce:

DSC_7722.JPG

wvdawg

Staff member
But HIA is hummin' - love it!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Always look forward to seeing these posts from you. Great shots.

turkeykirk

Great pictures.

Hoss

I thought I heard that airlines were having fewer flights due to the virus and it was impacting airports. Guess Hummer transcontinental didn’t get the memo.

LOVEMYLABXS

I thought I heard that airlines were having fewer flights due to the virus and it was impacting airports. Guess Hummer transcontinental didn’t get the memo.

Yea and they ain't keeping even 6 inch between facepalm::rofl:

nkbigdog

I was going through 10lbs a week. Winter 2 years ago took them down, to much of a responsibly. When their is no more nectar the migrate, their decision on a second clutch is based on food availability. When they first hatched they are fed small bugs. here is a couple of pic's from 2 years ago at our place in the Mountains.
IMG_0359.jpg
IMG_0381 (2).jpg

35 Whelen

I was going through 10lbs a week. Winter 2 years ago took them down, to much of a responsibly. When their is no more nectar the migrate, their decision on a second clutch is based on food availability. When they first hatched they are fed small bugs. here is a couple of pic's from 2 years ago at our place in the Mountains.
View attachment 1020458
View attachment 1020459
How did you keep the bears from getting them? We have lost four feeders to bears.

nkbigdog

How did you keep the bears from getting them? We have lost four feeders to bears.
We have bear from time to time, but the lab raising cane, keeps them off the deck.

Core Lokt

I have 2 feeders on the back porch. I can only get one at a time at the feeders. If another tries to join it gets run off. Mean little buggers...

Redbow

Hummers here are very scarce now I think due to Hurricane Florence two years ago that stayed with us blowing up to 100 mph for 3 days and over 30 inches of rain..Only seen two this spring in our area of the NC coast.. I miss the little buggers..

Jim Boyd

The images in this thread are simply stunning!