Buyer BEWARE-fishing licenses

tone357

If you google Georgia fishing license in any way, be aware that you may get intercepted and sent to a company in Spain and charged almost double for your license! They got me and now I'm in the process of trying to get my money back! Make sure that the address in your browser says https://gadnr.org, and not something else. I don't know what the heck my browser said at the time, never expected to be intercepted!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
You're the second on GON (1st to start a post about it, thanks) that's made mention of license fees going to Spain. I thought the fellow in the Billie's thread was joking, guess not. I wonder if the DNR knows about this.

hopper

Thanks for the heads up. I bet alot of people bought them and did not even notice.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Just a thought for those that this has happened to. Are the licenses that you bought "from Spain" even real and legal to use?

BoosterC

You're the second on GON (1st to start a post about it, thanks) that's made mention of license fees going to Spain. I thought the fellow in the Billie's thread was joking, guess not. I wonder if the DNR knows about this.
Same guy Just updating his dilemma.

dsgbqc

Pay cash at walmarts! Forever!

You do know they just go to the same website and just input your information. I try to buy a license and the part where you enter your SS# when I saw they had everyone SS# saved and auto populate I told them no thanks and went home and did it myself.

specialk

lifer here.....ain't got to ''buy'' nuttin'.....

Teh Wicked

They got my mom as well, she tried to buy one online and got taken. Luckily her card company was able to quickly refund the purchase because its technically fraud.