Votes: 22 55.0%
  • Bass Pro Shops

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters

Meriwether Mike

Other for me!

I send a little of my money to both. I shop around for the best prices. I figure what I save in sales tax at Cabelas pays for my shipping so it works out about the same.

BROWNING7WSM

GONetwork Member
Bass Pro..

I voted Bass Pro. Ive have ordered from both but I spend more at Bass Pro because there is a store here..Pre fire it was the Bargain Barn..

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
It is a split for me. I usually shop more at Bass Pro because I get gift cards there for Christmas and birthday. I also like there fishing department more. A like to use Cabela's for clothing and footwear. But in the end it comes down to who has the best prices!

H

HT2

I voted "other".......

I know that Bass Pro and Cabela's have everything you can want, but I like to try and help the local, small business owner if I can.......

If he doesn't have it, then I'll turn to either Bass Pro or Cabela's.....

Jeff Phillips

I buy more from Bass Pro because it's only 7 or 8 miles from home. I also buy a good bit from Cabela's, but only a couple of times each year.

livetohunt

For me, it is hands down Cabelas. They have higher quality items and better overall prices. It has been my experience that Bass Pro also has poor customer service. I wish we had a Cabelas here in Georgia!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Bass pro only because they are somewhat local and their website seems more user friendly.

Jim

MudDucker

Staff member
Buy from both, but Cabelas sells way more stuff for crazy duckhunters like me. However, if the season keeps going the way it is going, they are going to have to sell me some ducks to shot to keep me as a customer :banginghe

davidhelmly

Cabelas for me, they have high quality stuff, there shipping is very fast and the few times that I have had trouble with things there customer service was the best I have ever dealt with. My son and I visited one of there stores in Mn. when we drove him to college this year in Iowa and you have to see it to believe it, I thought Bass Pro had a lot of mounts but Cabelas is unbelievable. Definatly worth the trip if you ever get the chance.

Jody Hawk

Bass Pro gets most of my money because they are less than an hour from my house. I sure do wish that we had a Cabelas here though.

TomJr

Bass Pro Shops for me

Come on guys I have to vote for Bass Pro Shops, they pay me to work there. Can you believe they pay people to work there. I usually give them half the check back in fishing/hunting supplies every week. They are soon to have there 3rd store in Ga. coming soon to Macon, Ga. Fall 2005. They sponsor the NASCAR race in Atl. every Fall. They have a NASCAR team for 2005. Ask an NWTF member who supports them the most. Should I go on? There is no Cabelas in Ga. is there... :clap:

QuakerBoy

Whomever has the best price on what I want.

Now that we have a Cabelas just over the state line in West Virginny...I may be buying more from them as I like to see what I'm buying if possible.