Cabin at Night

wvdawg

Staff member
Nice. Solitude.
Can't wait to get back to WV for skies that clear at night.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome shot!

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Oh yes. I could do a week or three there.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I always liked that cabin, and love the solitude of the area. Nice to see that is no light pollution. Being able to see the stars makes it priceless.

Big7

The Oracle
Is that the OP's property?

Either way, a single guy (me) could definitely call that home. AWESOME PIC !! ?

Resica

Big 7, I own the camp with 1 brother and 2 friends. We love it. I had threads with pics on here when we were building it. I think the pics disappeared because of photobucket.

Ah, the Milky Way. Pic is nice but doesn't do it justice. Very dark out the front. Get some light from Penn State out the back. The night skies are amazing.

Cmp1

BANNED
Big 7, I own the camp with 1 brother and 2 friends. We love it. I had threads with pics on here when we were building it. I think the pics disappeared because of photobucket.

Ah, the Milky Way. Pic is nice but doesn't do it justice. Very dark out the front. Get some light from Penn State out the back. The night skies are amazing.
Yep,no light pollution here,,,,Venus and the Big Dipper,highly visible,,,,the light from a nearby city,,,,10 miles away,shining on the clouds is errie,,,,I'll try to get a Pic,,,,

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
Absolutely love that pic. Always enjoyed astrophotography. I could spend a fortune on equipment!!