Cade Mays wins appeal

BuckNasty83

Not only did they approve his appeal, they even changed their transfer rules.
I thought Sanky made it clear he wouldn't allow intraconference. Then rumors were circulating this week of votes for this new rule. Turns out, these unique times we're in, is what changed his mind.

I agree, how can you turn down eligibility in a year where everyone gets a free year anyway?

joepuppy

Hope he plays better than what I saw at uga. I'm glad he's back home, but we will see. I think everyone should get 1 unconditional transfer.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Little butterball Cade is going to wish he didn’t transfer after Saturday.

They are going to make an example out of him.

BuckNasty83

We don't need him to be great and he's not being used exclusively there. He made a few mistakes Saturday, but he more than made up for it. He played with a nasty streak and brings it whistle to whistle. His good play had him trending on Twitter Saturday. But he was going to get a lot of attention regardless with everything surrounding him in his debut. This is only his 3rd year. Kid is going to continue to improve

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
You right about him having a "nasty streak". Couldn't control himself at times and got some pretty costly personal fouls while st uga

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
We don't need him to be great and he's not being used exclusively there. He made a few mistakes Saturday, but he more than made up for it. He played with a nasty streak and brings it whistle to whistle. His good play had him trending on Twitter Saturday. But he was going to get a lot of attention regardless with everything surrounding him in his debut. This is only his 3rd year. Kid is going to continue to improve
Only his 3rd year ? Not many more to go

TinKnocker

You right about him having a "nasty streak". Couldn't control himself at times and got some pretty costly personal fouls while st uga
Yep. He was always dependable for a late hit on the opposite side of the field to negate a big gain.

TinKnocker

Think that's something they teach at Georgia. Brandon Kublanow comes to mind real quick too
Yeah, just a GA thing. I am sure he will be penalty free at TN.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

VANCE

best I part about it..he has a unique perspective...he knows what its like to stomp the vols and get stomped by the DAWGS

huntersluck

He did the right thing. I dont know why anybody would choose Ga in the first place but at least he corrected his.mistake