cades cove

mikel

yep....im outta here.
four days of high water and misery is about to be replaced with 7 thats right 7 days of(hopefully)blue skies,cool mornings and an endless supply of critters to look at.plus as an added bonus i will receive a whole weeks supply of all the bluegrass i can stand.it is old timers week in the cove.saturday the fields will be full of different groups and at night the campground is full of folks gathered around somebodys fire having a good ol time.everybody is invited to tag along.just look for the fat boy with the big grin on his face.now if wednesday morning will hurry on up and get here.

stumpman

Banned
Be carefull my parents live in Franklin N.C. they said a lot of roads have washed out up there in the mountains good luck and have fun lookin at all the big bucks.

7 Mag

I was at Cades Cove the year before last during the Old Timers Week. The music was great, I couldn't get enough of it. This year we're going to the mountains the first week of October.

mikel

made it back

got in a little earlier today.the weather was great.it did rain monday night and got a little windy but not bad.didnt see near as many deer as i hoped.saw maybe 50 in seven days.i used to see that many in a 1 trip around the loop.i did see some nice bucks and got to watch a good sparring match.listened to some good music and ate alot of ice cream.all in all a good time but it sure is good to be home.

Mrbowdeadly

I LOVE bluegrass! Where bouts is this Cades cove??

MBD

mikel

Mbd

if your familiar with gatlinburg tenn. it is about 24 miles away in the great smokies national park.they have it twice a year once in may and once in september.if you like bluegrass its a good place to go

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
MBD,

It would be a litle west of Gatlinburg Tn.

Latest posts