Cali Police use new thought crime law to confiscate firearms

Thread starter #1

dwhee87

Coming to a city and state near you.

https://www.unz.com/estriker/police...-antifa-members-accuse-him-of-being-a-racist/

On the case, spokesperson Lacey Nelson was quoted as saying “This search warrant it’s the first of its kind at least in the country. As far as how we obtained it and were able to serve it […] He was posting enough racist rhetoric and propaganda on Facebook that it was concerning that his behaviors could become violent in retaliation.”

Nelson also said “Instead of waiting for him to go out and commit acts of violence, per se, they were able to ideally stop it before it started. But he did have a firearm in his possession.”

Redbow

We will see more of this maybe on a much larger scale especially if the DemoRAT'S take over come November.. Its best not to run your mouth on social media.

Evergreen

So antifa can have your guns seized, sounds about right. All the fella had to do was throw a frozen water bottle at the cops and they would have retreated. These fools are going to keep pushing and I feel when the common man turns it on it will be extremely hard to turn it off

jiminbogart

I wonder why the article didn't quote the alleged racist's rhetoric?

It is not against the law to be racist.

If he said something along the lines of "I'm fixing to leave the house to go murder minorities.", that is a different story.

edit: Basically, if he was arrested for making threats against someone's life I can the see the need for the search warrant. If he did not commit(or was accused of committing) a crime I don't see how a search warrant could be issued.

Last edited:

kmckinnie

Trump Supporting Moderator
Staff member
Wonder if he bought one illegal yet. We all know outlaws are the only ones with guns.

kmckinnie

Trump Supporting Moderator
Staff member
Racist shirts are now againt the law. Or just certain ones anyway.

Must of said Trump 20/20

Black racist thugs and powder puff white punk indoctrinated little antifa can stomp and pummel someone into the ground for their perceived white privilege and there's nothing Racist about that huh?

Pete777

Banned troll
I wonder why the article didn't quote the alleged racist's rhetoric?
It is not against the law to be racist.
If he said something along the lines of "I'm fixing to leave the house to go murder minorities.", that is a different story.
edit: Basically, if he was arrested for making threats against someone's life I can the see the need for the search warrant. If he did not commit(or was accused of committing) a crime I don't see how a search warrant could be issued.
California is a weird place.
I suppose probable cause is defined differently in different states.
In my state, probable cause is defined as: Facts or circumstances which would lead a reasonable person to believe that a crime has been or is about to be committed.
The key word in that is "reasonable".
Are there any reasonable people of law authority left in California ????

Lilly001

California is a weird place.
I suppose probable cause is defined differently in different states.
In my state, probable cause is defined as: Facts or circumstances which would lead a reasonable person to believe that a crime has been or is about to be committed.
The key word in that is "reasonable".
Are there any reasonable people of law authority left in California ????
That is a good point.
The "reasonable man" concept is a key element of many laws in many states.
While it has served us well for over 200 years it now seems that it is way to open to partisan politics.

That is a good point.
The "reasonable man" concept is a key element of many laws in many states.
While it has served us well for over 200 years it now seems that it is way to open to partisan politics.
Reasonable Prudent Man doctrine is out the window. Nowadays it's Strict Liability.