Callaway Gardens shoots this Sunday

Brian from GA

There doesn't appear to be a lot going on this weekend, especially if you are not shooting the IBO STC over in Wetumpka. So come on down, over, out to Callaway and shoot.

Callaway is just off of I-185 north of Columbus off the Hwy 18 exit. Take the Hwy 18/West Point exit and go east toward Pine Mountain. go about 2 miles to the sign pointing to the Callaway Gun Club and turn left. Immediately turn right into the gun club and go to the club house.

Coming from Alabama you would come Hwy 18 from West Point GA until you get cross I-185 and then follow the above.

Coming from the I-75 way (from maybe Griffin etc) you might be best to cut across to Greenville then take 18 to Pine Mountain. Take 18 west from Pine Mountain. About 2 or 3 miles out you will see a sign for the Callaway Gun club turn right and follow the above.

See ya Sunday.

Brian from GA

I am not sure which DAYS you are refering to. THis is a Sunday shoot. The gun club is open Wednesday through Sunday but you can only shoot the archery range this week on Sunday.

bowtie

I am not sure which DAYS you are refering to. THis is a Sunday shoot. The gun club is open Wednesday through Sunday but you can only shoot the archery range this week on Sunday.

i see it in the title now:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

poolgy

Is this 3D, Field, or ??