Calling out BlackArcher, 3dArcher, Taylor Co..and the rest of ya 20 arrow chumps.

BlackArcher

BowSmith....There is a Sign Up Sheet....For your hide..

We be "The coalation of South of Bowsmith" have happily accepted your challenge.
Unfortunately you have more that stirred up a hornet’s nest.
Several of the gents has bombarded me for info on this shoot and I have happily obliged
and recruited them to accompany me to witness your BeatDown first hand..

Prepare for the BeatDown! SPANKA:whip:

20 Peeps Strong

bowsmith

BA - Tell them to contact JC280 so he can get a count of how many caskets we'll need. :bounce:

Ah 3dArcher...or should I call ya M&M...or was that Vanilla Ice? (yes, I know it's spelled Eminem..I am from Michigan too after all) I hope your shooting is better than your rhymes.

GaBear

Boy I'm just glad he didn't put "Bear" name on this thread or I may have to go can collecting to get enough money to shoot.

JC280

We be "The coalation of South of Bowsmith" have happily accepted your challenge.
Unfortunately you have more that stirred up a hornet’s nest.
Several of the gents has bombarded me for info on this shoot and I have happily obliged
and recruited them to accompany me to witness your BeatDown first hand..

Prepare for the BeatDown! SPANKA:whip:

20 Peeps Strong

I would like to get a head count if at all possible. Not just for body bags but make the registration process go a little easier for me.

Jonathan

BlackArcher

Yeah ..Iread between the lines...

I would like to get a head count if at all possible. Not just for body bags but make the registration process go a little easier for me.

Jonathan

Inquiries were made..headcount 8..

3darcher

BA - Tell them to contact JC280 so he can get a count of how many caskets we'll need. :bounce:

Ah 3dArcher...or should I call ya M&M...or was that Vanilla Ice? (yes, I know it's spelled Eminem..I am from Michigan too after all) I hope your shooting is better than your rhymes.

:bounce::bounce:

Taylor Co.

Jonathan

:rofl: He said body bags. JC280, I am sure that you can sit me down and I can take that just fine..

BlackArcher

Bringing this back to the Top..You not getting off that easy

Bombardment:- All those emails and phone calls
from "Archers South of BowSmith" .

The number one question on all their minds was
"He is calling you out what you going to do"?
My reply "SPANK HIM!" :whip:

Last edited:

bowsmith

Come one, come all. Form a line and I'll take you down one by one.

BlackArcher

I think this one is for you....

Two days ago, a friend of mine,
Ask to make this archery rhyme.
So I Got my Laptop and start plucking away,
Five minutes later this is what I had to say.

Pulled Up to the shoot in my Cadillac,
Mathews in hand, GoldTip on my Hat.
My theme music banging, on my woofers in the back.
Honey by my side, ready to jump in my lap.

Where is that Smack Talking BowSmith Chump?
He’s hiding behind Fat Boys, Now come get your Lumps
“Was your Stupid idea to Challenge Spanka” Says Gump..
“Motrin be your friend after you get Thumped"

Again and again you are feeling the pain
“X’s” my friend you can’t even hit a ten
Limb bolts backing out I am hearing that again
Nah! Bra you used that excuse at Cumming

Ninety Arrows later the contest is through
You Got Spanked by the Spanka with the Ole Black and Blue.
Don’t You know my theme song, or should I play it for you.
“Spanking everywhere I go” Now you Know that Its True!

Run along Run along singing my theme song.
Run back to ten Metres that is where you belong.
Meet your buddies there you are not the first one.
They too are listed at www.I- Got-Spanked.com

bowsmith

I don't use Fatboys...Nanos are my arrows for FITA/Field/3d. I believe when we shot together at Cumming a few weeks ago, I spanked you pretty handedly. My Airborne is rocking and rolling, and ready to drop another bomb on you.

reylamb

I don't use Fatboys...Nanos are my arrows for FITA/Field/3d. I believe when we shot together at Cumming a few weeks ago, I spanked you pretty handedly. My Airborne is rocking and rolling, and ready to drop another bomb on you.
That is all well and good.......until your airborn has Mike Lee problems!!!!!!!!!!! He had to put another set of axles on in TX.....I am not sure what is going on with his stuff....

GaBear

Now.... Now....... Bowsmith You and BA had a major distraction that day if I recall. I just think that BA got more distracted than you did by my presence. Thats the reason the Spanka got Spanked.

BlackArcher

I could go into the archives....but I won't

Now.... Now....... Bowsmith You and BA had a major distraction that day if I recall. I just think that BA got more distracted than you did by my presence. Thats the reason the Spanka got Spanked.

2008 cumming We met..and you won fair and square...
No excuses... I won't call it a spanking....but you did win..

The upcoming event may prove to be a little different...
I am currently short 3 55 series Gold tip pro hunters....
so i am scrambling for shafts.....bu t i will be there

see you then

bowsmith

Yes GaBear...I have a powerful mind. It has obviously helped though, since shooting with you last weekend I was the only person to have an up score. Thanks GaBear! :bounce:

JC280

2008 cumming We met..and you won fair and square...
No excuses... I won't call it a spanking....but you did win..

The upcoming event may prove to be a little different...
I am currently short 3 55 series Gold tip pro hunters....
so i am scrambling for shafts.....bu t i will be there

see you then

Don't worry about bringing more than 6 arrows. You don't have to worry about your arrows getting hit when they are in the red......... so, you should be ok.

bowsmith

Don't worry about bringing more than 6 arrows. You don't have to worry about your arrows getting hit when they are in the red......... so, you should be ok.

:rofl: I ordered a dozen pins and two dozen nocks. Hope I have enough...the gold can get a little crowded sometimes.

JC280

Two days away from the big show down and I'm a little supprised at how quite the smack has gotten. The reality of the situation must be setting in for some I suppose..........

bowsmith

I saw where BA posted a little smack last night, but must have wimped out because he deleted it shortly after posting it. I saw it though BA.... :bounce: