Camouflaging a Citori

Maydog

Any body have any ideas on how to temporary camo a Citori? Something that won't mess up the finish.

FOLES55

Use the self cling camouflage wrap. Just don’t let it get wet and leave the wrap on it. Works great and reusable.

Anvil Head

Use the self cling camouflage wrap. Just don’t let it get wet and leave the wrap on it. Works great and reusable.
This works well for me and as said is reusable. My roll is going on 8 yrs. Also provides a little extra "grip" and insulation from cold bare metal on those days you need it.

Professor

Any body have any ideas on how to temporary camo a Citori? Something that won't mess up the finish.
I could see using a camo net sleeve over the barrel for turkey but that wrap reminds me of the camo tape that was used to ruin so many shotguns in the 80s.

Anvil Head

I could see using a camo net sleeve over the barrel for turkey but that wrap reminds me of the camo tape that was used to ruin so many shotguns in the 80s.

Nah, this "new" stuff is like what the Doc uses to wrap a temp bandage. More like a compression wrap that stretches and sticks to itself. Doesn't leave any residue sticky on metal or wood. Not that duct tape stuff that came out a good while back. Very simple to apply and adjust to suit you needs.
Just because I make knives with fire and hammer doesn't mean I live in the dark ages.