Can Anyone Suggest A Good Bow Hunting Stand

Parker Phoenix

Can anyone recomend a good bow hunting climbing stand that has some room. All the ones I have looked at are just to dang small. I'm not heavy or big, I just want some room......

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
The old API predators have plenty of room and there real comfy as well. I believe there is one for sale in the swap & sell forum also.

The newer API Grand Slam Star Extreme is also a good choice and is convertable meaning it can be used with a gun or bow.

Good luck!

GA DAWG

Api shooting star is what I use.Plenty of room and no bar in the front.You use the bar to climb with and then when you get up you take it off.I cant stand having a bar in front of me while bow hunting.

GTHunter007

I use a Buck Shot and I love it. It is very roomy and comfortable and you feel safe in it as it has a rail around you that can be easily adjusted to whatever highth you want while in the stand. It is greta for bow hunting and when gun season rolls around it is even better.

ponyboy

:clap: i use an api grand slam supreme......it works...... :yeah:

Just 1 More

My vote would be for the Summit Bullet Backpacker.. I love the safe, secure feeling this stand provides.. I'm 6' 230lbs and it fits me very good.

ryanwhit

I have the API bowhunter, and it's roomy enough for me!!

Booner Killa

I'm with Reylamb!!!!! You can't go wrong with Summitt. I know a lot of people don't like the bar in the front, but I've never had a problem with the bar getting in the way. A couple of years ago, I shot a doe directly under my tree with no problem and never knew the bar was there. I use a Viper and tote it in and out everytime to keep from being one of those guys who gets his stand stolen and I've carried it 3/4 of a mile before with no problem. I love the thing.