Can we set up a knife forum?

bullgator

I’ll second the idea.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
The knife makers here are very talented.
Not to rain on anyone’s parade but is there enough knife traffic to justify the work?
There’s several different forum requests that repeatedly resurface but in the end is there sufficient traffic to justify the additional work.

Tight Lines

I'm not talking about just hand made knives, but knives in general...I suspect we'd have as much traffic there as we do in the firearms section over time...but could be wrong...seems to be a lot of energy around knives on here...

Doug B.

I'm not talking about just hand made knives, but knives in general...I suspect we'd have as much traffic there as we do in the firearms section over time...but could be wrong...seems to be a lot of energy around knives on here...
I'm not trying to be a party pooper, but if you look at the knife section in the classifieds you will see there are no ads for knives for sale. I'm afraid a separate forum would be slow as well. I could be wrong, I almost was once before. ?

Tight Lines

I'm not trying to be a party pooper, but if you look at the knife section in the classifieds you will see there are no ads for knives for sale. I'm afraid a separate forum would be slow as well. I could be wrong, I almost was once before. ?

No harm no foul. Personally I think that there are some serious knife guys on GON, and the classifieds are not a good indicator...the knife threads always have great posts...let's set up a forum!

Bkeepr

Yes we have both talented knife makers and fanatic collectors of both handmade and mass market knives. It would be nice to have a place to discuss sharpening, good deals or sales, the upcoming Blade Show, who makes a good custom sheath, all things KNIFE!