Canon Elura 70 software

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Well the wife has this handy dandy Canon Elura 70 digital camcorder but hasn't a clue where the software disk is now. :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

I've surfed the net alot and cant find the drivers without installing driver detector software I dont trust or need.:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

Does anyone happen to have the disk? I'll pay all cost to get a copy.

If you know a trusted site to download the software from that would be great. :type:

Thanks alot for your help.

PS: There is beagle pup flics in here, help me get them out please! :cry::cry::cry:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Thats it, but if you select windows xp it says the driver is not supported. The software offered below is all updating software. So you need the original disk.

Thanks for the effort.

243Savage

You may be able to download the pictures without the OEM software. With the camera off, plug it in and turn it on. See if the Camera/Scanner wizard pops up (it may take few seconds for the computer to see it). I've never used the software that came with digital cameras and this has always worked for me.

Attachments

• camera wizard.JPG
    camera wizard.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 50

dogboy

Have you tried to connect the cam to the puter? Xp should have the basic drivers to move files to the puter.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I sure did, it didn't recognize the connection. No popup bubble saying "device detected", nothing listed at "my computer"

dogboy

Does it use a card?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Dog &243 ,man you guys are great, thanks!!!

Found the card slot, got the files transfered, no need for software just like 243 said!!!!

Thanks for the responses, they definitely got me headed in the right direction!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

Movies in the small game section soon, get the popcorn! :cheers: